Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 05, 2017, 11:20:14 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on February 05, 2017, 11:17:09 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 05, 2017, 11:15:15 PM
when ppl send u league codes to join but don't tell u which comp
This one aimed at me? :-[

not just u happened heaps

I'm guilty also this year, sent one out without the comp attached.

Nige

People who leave a trace in public/communal bathrooms that they have the toileting habits of a 3 year old.

Mat0369

This might be a bit of the pot calling the kettle black considering my grammar isn't fantastic, but people that write loose instead of the word lose is one that annoys the crap out of me. I just saw someone type they 'lossed the game'.

R.Griffen

Quote from: Mat0369 on February 12, 2017, 01:11:14 AM
This might be a bit of the pot calling the kettle black considering my grammar isn't fantastic, but people that write loose instead of the word lose is one that annoys the crap out of me. I just saw someone type they 'lossed the game'.
I can't stand it loose is a completely different word

jvalles69

Quote from: R.Griffen on February 12, 2017, 02:11:12 AM

My old punk band was called "Nothing to Lose", some illiterate flower put us down on a gig poster as "Nothing to Loose".  ::)

elephants

Quote from: jvalles69 on February 12, 2017, 02:46:29 PM

My old punk band was called "Nothing to Lose", some illiterate flower put us down on a gig poster as "Nothing to Loose".  ::)

Haha shower man, coulda been worse. Could have been "Nothing Too Loose"

jvalles69

Quote from: elephants on February 12, 2017, 02:55:55 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on February 12, 2017, 02:46:29 PM

Haha shower man, coulda been worse. Could have been "Nothing Too Loose"

Yeah well we basically joked that that was what it was saying.  Guess I'd rather be "tight" than "loose" though.  ;)

Nige

nrich102

How AFL.com.au has more about the JLT community shield than the Womens AFL

elephants

Quote from: nrich102 on February 25, 2017, 07:29:49 PM

Like every other female league in Aus, I cant wait for the AFLW to get their own site so blokes like you can stop have a whinge for no reason ;)

Jukes

Quote from: nrich102 on February 25, 2017, 07:29:49 PM

Oh shower yeah, I want much much more info and hype about a fantastic league that has an average score of 4.6.30 yet average margins of 17 points...because progressiveness

shaker

I am hearing that Australia is headed for a gas shortage which will push the price of electricity up along with blackouts when we export huge amounts of gas for really no profit , Qatar exports roughly the same amount of gas and receives about $26 billion in royalties we receive $800 million Japan is paying 65% less for gas than us and we supply them but now the government wants to destroy more farmland and peoples lives devalue there properties on fracking instead of growing a pair and cutting exports and charging more for the gas.

It is no wonder that our 2 party political system is becoming obsolete and people are turning to minor parties a bit like the yanks have done with Trump , our pollies are just so far from reality it is laughable but I'm not laughing >:(

R.Griffen

Spuds who can't bat and knock out a 100 to win the match when they are a pure bowler

PowerBug

Quote from: shaker on March 10, 2017, 01:14:58 PM
I am hearing that Australia is headed for a gas shortage which will push the price of electricity up along with blackouts when we export huge amounts of gas for really no profit , Qatar exports roughly the same amount of gas and receives about $26 billion in royalties we receive $800 million Japan is paying 65% less for gas than us and we supply them but now the government wants to destroy more farmland and peoples lives devalue there properties on fracking instead of growing a pair and cutting exports and charging more for the gas.

It is no wonder that our 2 party political system is becoming obsolete and people are turning to minor parties a bit like the yanks have done with Trump , our pollies are just so far from reality it is laughable but I'm not laughing >:(
Yep, there's no gas shortage, we just export about 3/4 of the gas we dig up. Fracking in NSW (which I'm against) wouldn't fix the problem because they'd just export all that gas as well.
Just your average footy nuffie.
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Grazz

Quote from: shaker on March 10, 2017, 01:14:58 PM

Yep it's utter bullshower. Sick and tired of both Lab and Lib. Paying more for gas taken out of our own soil is bad enough, Fracking is worse, the evidence of the damage caused coming out of the US is alarming to say the least and to risk doing it around major agricultural belts is well to put it simply just plain stupid.