AXVS AWARDS NIGHT - WEDNESDAY 28TH AUGUST 7:00 PM AEST

Started by Colliwobblers, August 25, 2013, 11:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Cheers Colli for the season. Anything you need me to vote on on behalf of PNG and Mons??

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tabs on August 28, 2013, 10:44:02 PM
Cheers Colli for the season. Anything you need me to vote on on behalf of PNG and Mons??

ill send you the PM thanks.

Nails

BB67th

Great season everyone, really looking forward to the GF this weekend. Good job with the awards Toga and Colli.

Oh, and just one small thing Colli, Nigey isn't actually a part of our club anymore since he moved to the Llamas....

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BB67th on August 29, 2013, 08:06:42 AM
Great season everyone, really looking forward to the GF this weekend. Good job with the awards Toga and Colli.

Oh, and just one small thing Colli, Nigey isn't actually a part of our club anymore since he moved to the Llamas....

Thanks BB

got to get my banner man to redo all the banners :)

Adamant

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 29, 2013, 08:50:00 AM
Quote from: BB67th on August 29, 2013, 08:06:42 AM

Thanks BB

got to get my banner man to redo all the banners :)

I'll fix them up soon.

Memphistopheles

Just read through - Well done to Gaz winning two awards in the regular season but what the flower were you doing in our finals campaign mate.

Essentially ruined any chances he had with his poor performances. Also Kreuzer being out just as he'd cemented his spot as VC didn't help either.

PS - The doc, while still a spiritual member, is long gone from the coaching staff at the Dolphins.

Colliwobblers

Congratulations to the Bangladesh Bears 2013 Premiers

Add this one to your Trophy cabinet

Colliwobblers

2014 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALIFIERS:

BANGLADESH BEARS

MONGOLIAN LAMBS

TAIWAN DOLPHINS

MANILA FOLDERS