EXV: 2013/14 Trade Talks

Started by Holz, July 22, 2013, 01:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Its almost trade time and for those teams out of finals running im sure some are starting to think about the upcoming trade season and how they can make sure their team is in the 8 next year.

would be good if each team could post a little list of who they have up for trade and what they are targeting.

I will be talking to the other admins and Spinking in regards to the cap as this years trading period will be much more restricitve. With the plan of keeping teams recognisable from year to year.

keep this thread updated should help make sure you use your limited trades to best suit your team.

Holz

Serbian Eagles

LOOKING TO TRADE:
B.Deledio
H.Shaw
N.Malceski
S.D.Thompson
C.Dixon
A.Walker
A.Siposs
R.Douglas
K.Simpson

DONT ASK:
S.Pendlebury
M.Barlow
B.Gibbs
B.Goddard
M.Boyd

DRAFT PICKS:
All my trade picks

TARGET PLAYERS

Defenders: Dont need but will take old bench players

Midfielders: 100+    20-26 preferable

Ruckmen: Majak Daw, Ben Mabon, Daniel Currie

Forwards: 80+  20-26 or 85+ 27+ players

Draft Picks: Not after draft picks

credit goes to colli for the layout.

nostradamus

Russian Roulettes

Well really any player on my list is up for trade, for the right deal of course.

As to which players l'll be targeting, that'll depend largely on who l trade out.

I like to keep an open mind, so won't be limiting myself with preconceived ideas on who l do and don't want.

*overall amount of player trades allowed, rules on trading picks and any limits on on-trading will be a factor too

Spinking

Greek Titans

Looking to trade:
D Jolly, D Giansiracusa, S Black, J Corey, T Milera, L Tapscott

Sidebottom available at the right price

Dont Ask:
Any of our kids.

Draft Picks:
Prepared to trade any Nat Draft picks, Rook Draft picks not on offer

Target Players
Interested in your fringe players, max 22 years old, potential to improve needed

elephants

I would do one of these but everyone on our list is on the table for the right price ;)

Will refer to this though, nice guys!

Ziplock

I'm looking for a young forward, doesn't have to be a superstar, you can make offers on any of your young forwards, and I'll make the call if I'm interested in them or not.

All of my players are on the table, obviously some will be significantly harder to get than others, but for the right offer they're all available :P

JBs-Hawks

Players available for Trade: Everyone but Beams, Steven, Mitchell, Smith and Hibberd.

Hawka

What am i looking for, preety simple, Youth and Proven scorers under 25
Early picks will be up for trade

Ziplock

Quote from: Ziplock on July 26, 2013, 08:10:21 AM
I'm looking for a young forward, doesn't have to be a superstar, you can make offers on any of your young forwards, and I'll make the call if I'm interested in them or not.

All of my players are on the table, obviously some will be significantly harder to get than others, but for the right offer they're all available :P

all my picks are up there as well for the right deals.

Nails

Would like an 80+ defender

And 100+ midfielders

Have these players available for trade:

Jobe Watson
Scott Thompson
Shane Tuck
Leigh Montagna
Daniel Cross
Dal Santo
Lenny Hayes
Adam Cooney
Brock McLean

The only player on my list who is don't ask:

Bradd Dalziell

Also available for trade but obviously worth a bit:

Adam Treloar
Jeremy Cameron

elephants

JBs-Hawks

Trade Bait
Elliot Yeo
Andy Otten
Phil Davis
Alex Johnson
Sam Darley
Matthew Shaw
Michael Rischitelli
Daniel Kerr
Taylor Hine
Shaun Hampson
Trent West
Tom Campbell
Jason Porplyzia
Ahmed Saad
Scott Lycett
Aaron Cornelius

Want to keep but could move
Shaun Atley
Sam Butler
Curtley Hampton
Ricky Henderson
David Zaharakis
Luke Shuey
Luke Parker
Tom Mitchell
Claye Beams
Jesse Lonergan
Zac Smith
Michael Hurley
Matthew Wright
Matthew  DeBoer
Jeremy Howe
Jason Porplyzia
Jamie Elliott
Ben Kennedy
Troy Menzel
Sam Day
Jordan Murdoch

Untouchables
Michael Hibberd
Brodie Smith
Dayne Beams
Jack Steven

LaHug

I am ridiculously overwhelmed with uni at the moment which means two things.
1. I won't be thinking much about trades so I won't be making any offers of my own. YOU should approach me!!!

2. I won't be thinking much at all so I'm likely to make some awful trades. Take advantage of my distracted brain while you can!

Holz

I think its a good idea to delay trade period till next week. Want all the rules sorted out and still clarifying a few things up.

elephants

Yep, I agree mate. Better off getting it right than rushing into it and making things awkward.