Main Menu

World Cup

Started by Holz, July 16, 2013, 02:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 16, 2013, 09:45:35 PM
just thinking also Holz, it may make a bit of a difference to our AXVS scoring / ratings that we played over all 3 bye rounds, where i know British didn't not sure on worlds or Euros but obviously those three rounds took a toll on the average scores for our teams across the season.

not sure it matters just wondering what effect it might have across the 4 comps when working it all out ?
Think the only fair thing to do would be to ignore those 3 rounds from the teams averages. Otherwise the British teams will get a bigger boost in their scoring and make them better than the others...

Holz

just thinking also Holz, it may make a bit of a difference to our AXVS scoring / ratings that we played over all 3 bye rounds, where i know British didn't not sure on worlds or Euros but obviously those three rounds took a toll on the average scores for our teams across the season.

not sure it matters just wondering what effect it might have across the 4 comps when working it all out ?

Didn't know that. Euro isn't on and the world's combined round 11 and 12.  Will have to do it without the byes.

KoopKicka

Quote from: Toga on July 16, 2013, 09:52:13 PM

Yeah I got caned R12 :-X

who by I wonder? ;)

Ziplock

Have to remove the bye rounds or it would completely skew the multiplier.

Toga

Quote from: KoopKicka on July 16, 2013, 11:57:45 PM
who by I wonder? ;)

The bye, and a very lucky team! :P

Justin Bieber

Yeah if Eagles played during the byes then they wouldn't be first

Ringo

Apologies for my slackness guys was unaware we would be participating this year.  Have just sent British Points to date through to Holz. 

For information to date in order the top 6 points scores from British are:

Bradford Badgers
Nottingham Hoods
Winchester Warewolves
Birmingham Bombers
Swansea Breakers
Hastings Hurricanes

ossie85

Judging by the seeds - it really highlights the need for Worlds equalisation measures!

Note - a bonus 50,000 membership points for any World team that takes a dive against my Swaggers :P

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: ossie85 on July 17, 2013, 09:46:44 AM

Judging by the seeds - it really highlights the need for Worlds equalisation measures!

Note - a bonus 50,000 membership points for any World team that takes a dive against my Swaggers :P
Ok alwyn davey will be my captain :P

CrowsFan

Talking about membership points, do I get any for winning the Champions league?

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on July 17, 2013, 07:58:18 AM
Yeah if Eagles played during the byes then they wouldn't be first

actually given my depth I probably would have done better than most during the byes and could even be more infront. The thing in this comp I think is you need to be constatly putting out good scores.

If your one of these teams that goes 160 or 130 your in trouble, on your down day you will go out.

ossie85

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 17, 2013, 09:57:22 AM

... No, but you get 5 points for each win :P

CrowsFan

Quote from: ossie85 on July 17, 2013, 10:05:28 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on July 17, 2013, 09:57:22 AM

... No, but you get 5 points for each win :P
Well that's disappointing. Think about all the bandwaggon fans I would get for being the best team in the world!

ossie85

9 wins in this comp = 45 points already :) Don't be greedy!

Nige

Quote from: ossie85 on July 17, 2013, 10:57:05 AM
Don't be greedy!

Too late for that, he already has 5 rucks.  >:(

Yes, so do Cairo... but ours aren't very good.

The Pumas can actually start 3 quality rucks if they wanted, while sometimes, I don't even want to start any of ours.  :(