Main Menu

World Cup

Started by Holz, July 16, 2013, 02:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Looks good :)

Those Eagles look very strong though! Hopefully my Pumas can get out of their form slump and get back to top form. Over the first 11 rounds I was averaging 156.64, but the last 3 rounds I've averaged just 138.67, a massive 18 points per game drop! :o

Nige

Cairo are 17th on average. Gah. :P

roo boys!

Quote from: NigeyS on July 16, 2013, 07:16:03 PM
Haha! Wonder if the Petrenko/Hutchings sagas would have made the difference :P

Happy with where the Wolves sit, not gonna take out the whole thing but if they could take out a few of the "big boys" that would be nice :)

Adamant

When does this start?

CrowsFan

tbagrocks

Llamas not bottom 5 ;D  Next year, top 5 :o

Holz

Quote from: NigeyS on July 16, 2013, 07:16:03 PM

We still have British to come so you woukdnt have been seeded anyway. Just hope you don't draw the eagles first up.

Toga

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 16, 2013, 07:40:10 PM
Llamas not bottom 5 ;D  Next year, top 5 :o

Nope! :P

Ziplock

man, massive discrepancy in worlds averages.

4/5 of the bottom teams and 3/4 of the top teams.

I feel sorry for asia- their comp seems significantly the most even one, and subsequently they're disadvantaged :P

Toga

You'll learn not to feel sorry for the Lambs ;)

Nige

I'm actually really happy to be sitting in 17th (even without British). Our forward line isn't great, and we've had the sagas as RB mentioned. Oh... And now we have Beams back!  ;D

Colliwobblers

awesome effort mate, well done, bring in the british and let the Asians show everyone where the future of the world lies....

Colliwobblers

just thinking also Holz, it may make a bit of a difference to our AXVS scoring / ratings that we played over all 3 bye rounds, where i know British didn't not sure on worlds or Euros but obviously those three rounds took a toll on the average scores for our teams across the season.

not sure it matters just wondering what effect it might have across the 4 comps when working it all out ?

Toga

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 16, 2013, 09:45:35 PM
just thinking also Holz, it may make a bit of a difference to our AXVS scoring / ratings that we played over all 3 bye rounds, where i know British didn't not sure on worlds or Euros but obviously those three rounds took a toll on the average scores for our teams across the season.

not sure it matters just wondering what effect it might have across the 4 comps when working it all out ?

Yeah I got caned R12 :-X