AXVS: TRADE DISCUSSION THREAD (2013/2014)

Started by Colliwobblers, June 29, 2013, 01:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Good one Nigey. The players I've put up are 10 fold better and if they can't get a deal then good luck.

specky92

KoopKicka

Anyone interested in Ben Howlett? Currently sitting on the bench for us behind Cotch, Ebert, Hanners, Zaha, Mzungu, Gaff, etc. We are looking for an F4 in return, which isnt much, just gotta be better than Liam Jones. :P

Ricochet

Quote from: KoopKicka on October 15, 2013, 06:39:10 PM
just gotta be better than Liam Jones. :P

161. Jones, Liam 67.63
162. Sinclair, Ben 67.20
163. Morton, Mitch 66.57

Dammit  :(

JBs-Hawks

Anyone interested in Ben Howlett? Currently sitting on the bench for us behind Cotch, Ebert, Hanners, Zaha, Mzungu, Gaff, etc. We are looking for an F4 in return, which isnt much, just gotta be better than Liam Jones. :P

How about you reply to my PMs? :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: NigeyS on October 15, 2013, 06:29:46 PM
Greetings fellow Asians colleagues, The Bag's right hand man Nige here.

We're on the lookout for a gun, not too fussed on age, but preferably not too old. Position isn't of too much concern either, but probably a defender or midfielder is our biggest desire.

We're willing to package Jarrad Lyons, Brad Hill and Sammy Kerridge together.

The trade would probably have to be done next period because I think we've used all of our movements (if someone, preferably Colli, could confirm this for me, that'd be great).

So yeah, if you've got a defender or midfielder that you wouldn't mind parting with from three young up-and-comers, we'd love some offers.  8)

PM myself (and teabs) if you're interested.

All information is on the first page of this thread. The team lists post trades which have been approved, the pick order post trades which have been approved, the list of trades and movements remaining

link to the list of trades and movements remaining here: http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,86823.msg1199348.html#msg1199348

you have 2 out and 1 in left i think for this period unless you have already done another trade which i have not processed yet.

Justin Bieber

Ben Howlett sucks

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on October 15, 2013, 07:00:33 PM
Ben Howlett sucks

Ben Howlett > Liam Jones though

Justin Bieber

Quote from: KoopKicka on October 15, 2013, 07:01:28 PM
Ben Howlett sucks

All my players especially mid > Howlett

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on October 15, 2013, 07:02:15 PM
Ben Howlett sucks

When did all your players come into this?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: KoopKicka on October 15, 2013, 07:04:43 PM
Quote from: whatlez on October 15, 2013, 07:02:15 PM
Ben Howlett sucks

When did all your players come into this?
I don't know :( lol

BB67th

Folders are still looking for a decent scoring defender. Willing to package a couple of young forwards together. We have Sam Reid, Aaron Hall, Rohan Bewick and a few others available. So pm with any offers you might have.

specky92

Quote from: BB67th on October 15, 2013, 07:06:38 PM
Folders are still looking for a decent scoring defender. Willing to package a couple of young forwards together. We have Sam Reid, Aaron Hall, Rohan Bewick and a few others available. So pm with any offers you might have.
The Eskimos will have plenty of defenders after we do our trades

Jay

Quote from: BB67th on October 15, 2013, 07:06:38 PM
You can have Mackie back :P I wouldnt mind the list movement haha. None of those forwards really interest me though, apart from Reid a little bit

Justin Bieber

Anyone know where Toga is? He's been offline for 4 days...