British XV's Vacant Coaching position - Bilston Bunnies.

Started by Ringo, March 14, 2013, 09:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Not late FS still have till midnight tomorrow night.

FisherSaints

Where can I find scoring stuff lez. As I said don't know much about Sportal

Ringo

FisherSaints

So Ringo can you tell me what a good score is for all positions and average scores

Ringo

Lez is probably the best one to ask as this is my first year doing Sportal as well. Just got onto site to get an idea of scoring and make a team.

Justin Bieber

Ask your coach colli wobbles. He came like 7th last year.

Football Factory

Good luck to the applicants  :)   I would be interested in doing one at some stage but im not quite sure how it all works and how much time is involved with it.. is there an information thread ?

Ringo

@ Football Factory

You can read the post thread in this page to gain an insight to Bunnies and if you go to the British xv's thread the first 5 topics will give you an insight into the British xv's.  Similar threads exact for the other xv competitions. 

If you need any further information feel fee to PM me as Administrator of British xv's

Really adds interest to the competition each week as well.

Football Factory

Quote from: Ringo on March 17, 2013, 04:07:10 PM
@ Football Factory

You can read the post thread in this page to gain an insight to Bunnies and if you go to the British xv's thread the first 5 topics will give you an insight into the British xv's.  Similar threads exact for the other xv competitions. 

If you need any further information feel fee to PM me as Administrator of British xv's

Really adds interest to the competition each week as well.
It looks like fun ..i will be interested when a team becomes available. Thanks Ringo you have done a great job setting it up(British XV's) looks great.

Has anyone thought about starting up another XV's (Centrebet scoring system).. im assuming each one has a different scoring system ..Supercoach,Sportal,AFLdt  etc ... Is there much demand for more teams with the XV's ?

PowerBug

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on March 17, 2013, 07:21:53 PM
Has anyone thought about starting up another XV's (Centrebet scoring system).. im assuming each one has a different scoring system ..Supercoach,Sportal,AFLdt  etc ... Is there much demand for more teams with the XV's ?
i heard somewhere that Sportsbet and Centrebet are the same system? If so then the Asian comp has that covered :) Atm i don't think there's much demand for another comp, also, there's no time to start drafting for 2013, and it's too early for 2014 drafting :) I think what we will be seeing in Euros though is expansion teams. :)

Football Factory

Quote from: SilkySkills on March 17, 2013, 07:44:06 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on March 17, 2013, 07:21:53 PM
i heard somewhere that Sportsbet and Centrebet are the same system? If so then the Asian comp has that covered :) Atm i don't think there's much demand for another comp, also, there's no time to start drafting for 2013, and it's too early for 2014 drafting :) I think what we will be seeing in Euros though is expansion teams. :)
Yeah didnt think about that ..oh well 2014-15 maybe  :)

kilbluff1985

FF mate usually coaches quit or are sacked during the season and pre seasons so just keep your eye out for these threads

This pre season I reckon there has been like 10 of these threads maybe asking for new coaches

Football Factory

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 17, 2013, 07:58:45 PM
FF mate usually coaches quit or are sacked during the season and pre seasons so just keep your eye out for these threads

This pre season I reckon there has been like 10 of these threads maybe asking for new coaches
Ok thanks KB

Ringo

If interested FF you can still apply for this team till mid night tonight when applications close.

Just apply in this thread.  You can see the other applications as well.  This thread is where the applications have to be lodged.

Colliwobblers

@ SilkySkills - I am offended, not sure if by you or by myself, i must live under a rock, had no idea you are PB or were back, good to see you are back and averything is sweet, life is all about balance, everything in moderation. good to see you none the less.

@ Fisher - Beams will average 160 because he is the best midfielder in the comp - no actually not yet swan averaged 175 and a bit  :o

the bottom of the rung premium mids go at about 120 with the ceiling being swan and ablett in the 170+

backs rucks and forwards max out at 120 but most premiums 100-110 across all 3 positions.

@ FF - not sure if we have arranged an official all XVS waiting list yet, but I have one for AXVS and pretty sure Ringo is keen on a waiting list system also, happy to put you down for a team in the best comp never mind british, asians is where it is at. JOKES Ringo.

and yeah centrebet the players are priced very differently than sportsbet which changes your strategy between the two games, but the scoring system is exactly the same.

There is a good chance there will be no one on the AXVS waiting list very soon so if interested you may not be waiting long....

@ THE APPLICANTS - good luck quality applicants