Main Menu

Night Test Cricket?

Started by PowerBug, February 17, 2013, 12:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

November against the Kiwi's.

Capper

Who the flower would sign up to bat against Johno at night with an orange ball? Crazy

Grazz

Quote from: Capper on July 30, 2015, 01:06:19 AM
Who the flower would sign up to bat against Johno at night with an orange ball? Crazy

Haha yep would not be alot of fun  :o
Sitting at Adelaide oval on a warm summers night would be pretty cool though, wouldn't mind that at all just don't ask me to bat lol.

PowerBug

New Zealand. I think they were forced to though
"Do you want to play more cricket again us?"
"Yes"
"Okay well come play a day/night test against a ball no one can see if you want to. Make sure your players check their health insurance"

Capper

Quote from: PowerBug on July 30, 2015, 08:31:01 AM
New Zealand. I think they were forced to though
"Do you want to play more cricket again us?"
"Yes"
"Okay well come play a day/night test against a ball no one can see if you want to. Make sure your players check their health insurance"
and guess waht new zealand, you won the toss and are batting. Good luck

Nails

what were our thoughts on the match?

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Nails on April 13, 2016, 12:50:03 AM
what were our thoughts on the match?
I was a bit sceptical of it going in to the test, but it was a big plus for me. was the best test of the series (even though from memory it only went like 3 days?) and I hope there's more in the future 8)

also just noticed I voted "No, traditional test cricket is the way forward.", so that shows I was against it. it won me over. if I could I'd change to "Yes, but not too often (Say once in a 5 match series)"

PowerBug

See here on FF we were ahead of the ball. Thread started in 2013, first night test was in late 2015. :D

Apparently Brisbane are also going to have a night test this summer, along with Adelaide.