NOTICE - SPORTSBET COMPETITION IS OPEN FOR 2013

Started by Colliwobblers, February 11, 2013, 09:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

I have sent a PM to all head coaches with League Code for the AXVS league, I will see how many join it then invite assistant coaches to also join.

I will then also create a second AXVS league which only all assistants can join first then if need be we can make up the numbers either with head coaches or general FF members.

League Code will be sent to all assistants this week.

tbagrocks

I thought about being tbags Llamas :P but no we're sticking with the Rocks ;)

picker_man

So how many spots are there in the league?? Should Toga join first as he's more active in this comp then if a spots still free I join or how does that work as were co - coaches?? cheers.

tbagrocks

Colliwobblers

Quote from: picker_man on February 11, 2013, 10:07:31 PM
So how many spots are there in the league?? Should Toga join first as he's more active in this comp then if a spots still free I join or how does that work as were co - coaches?? cheers.

we have 16 teams 2 co-coaches so toga and pickers can join (both sent PM) and Sid and Maca24 can join both co coaches (both sent PM)

I am sure i have missed a co coach or two? not sure big day, however we have at least 2 head coaches at this stage who ARE NOT playing this comp this season so we already have 2 spare spots anyway.

I will PM all assistant coaches tonight with a second league code, and people can always be in both leagues if there ends up being more spots in our first league, or assistants can choose to leave the 2nd league if they want to join the first if we need them to make up the numbers,

picker_man

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 11, 2013, 10:36:58 PM
Quote from: picker_man on February 11, 2013, 10:07:31 PM

we have 16 teams 2 co-coaches so toga and pickers can join (both sent PM) and Sid and Maca24 can join both co coaches (both sent PM)

I am sure i have missed a co coach or two? not sure big day, however we have at least 2 head coaches at this stage who ARE NOT playing this comp this season so we already have 2 spare spots anyway.

I will PM all assistant coaches tonight with a second league code, and people can always be in both leagues if there ends up being more spots in our first league, or assistants can choose to leave the 2nd league if they want to join the first if we need them to make up the numbers,

Thanks CW I just wanted to make sure if we both joined it wasn't taking another head coaches spot in the league. Will sign up now and look forward to beating you guys :P haha

Justin Bieber

tor01doc

Can I have the team I am picking for Sportsbet for Taiwan?

Adamant

Hmm, I might actually do it now if we are representing our AXV teams.