The CW Cap (pre-season)

Started by tbagrocks, February 08, 2013, 08:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

tbagrocks

Check how your players went, on the front page :D

Still doing checks, will add up team scores soon, let me know if I missed anyone

Colliwobblers

BB67th

Great work tbag!

Just one thing mate, Nigey made a change on the page before of Sam Lonergan out and Daynr Zorko in. I just noticed it hasn't been put on yet. And we are still able to make the change because Lonergan is a Tiger now.

Nails

Did I actually name Howlett and Mooney?

I don't even own them, I traded them out in my last trade lol

And I meant to name Fletcher in my team too  :-\

Great work Tbagson.

Nige

Quote from: BB67th on February 18, 2013, 12:16:20 AM
Great work tbag!

Just one thing mate, Nigey made a change on the page before of Sam Lonergan out and Daynr Zorko in. I just noticed it hasn't been put on yet. And we are still able to make the change because Lonergan is a Tiger now.

I did something right!  :o

Jroo

Hey Tbag didn't think I'd be trading Robbo, but I did so
In:Dusty Martin
Out: Mitch Robinson

tbagrocks

Quote from: NigeyS on February 18, 2013, 12:17:53 AM
Great work tbag!

Hmmm I don't know about that, in theory yes but Lonergan played for you, or didn't play but his team did, will have to think about it

Nige

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 18, 2013, 12:26:16 AM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 18, 2013, 12:17:53 AM
Great work tbag!

Hmmm I don't know about that, in theory yes but Lonergan played for you, or didn't play but his team did, will have to think about it

tbag, Sam Lonergan's a Richmond player and they haven't played yet...

tbagrocks

Once a team playes their players are locked, traded or not, if they don't play ie James Kelly or Patrick Dangerfield it's too bad

Ok then no probs will make the change :D somehow I thought Sam was an Essendon player :-\

Sheesh ::) so much work the last few days, bound to get something wrong :-[

Nige

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 18, 2013, 12:29:32 AM
Once a team playes their players are locked, traded or not, if they don't play ie James Kelly or Patrick Dangerfield it's too bad

Ok then no probs will make the change :D somehow I thought Sam was an Essendon player :-\

Sheesh ::) so much work the last few days, bound to get something wrong :-[

Haha all good, the organising gig is tough. Lonergan got delisted by Essendon and was taken in the rookie draft by the Tigers.  8)

Adamant

Wait a minute... does next weeks games (Carlton, GCS, Richmond, Brissy etc) count for round 1 of the CW Cup or is round 1 now finished?

If next weeks games count for THIS round, I've mad a massive mistake by not playing Danny Stanley, Broughts, Robbo, Tuck etc etc.

Nails

Well, to be honest, I named my team after the lockout, so really I should just have a best XV lineup :-X

but I don't care too much tbh :P It's only the Cap ;)

Toga

Looks like the lambs are favorites heading into week two of our match against rivals Manila!

Manila: 488 pts from 12 players, captain has played.

Mongolia: 274 pts from 8 players, captain yet to play!

*Btw tbag you haven't added Jack Newnes' score to my total ;) keep up the nice work though!

tbagrocks

Quote from: Adamant on February 18, 2013, 12:31:47 AM
Wait a minute... does next weeks games (Carlton, GCS, Richmond, Brissy etc) count for round 1 of the CW Cup or is round 1 now finished?

If next weeks games count for THIS round, I've mad a massive mistake by not playing Danny Stanley, Broughts, Robbo, Tuck etc etc.
Next week is still round one thanks to that idiot Demetriou, there is still 9 teams to play