Out of Left Field Ultimate Footy Leagues 2013

Started by hoosie, February 07, 2013, 02:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoosie

Be part of Ultimate Footy League 'Out of Left Field' for 2013!  (League ID   900807) Scoring system is category based and draft starts February 19 at 7pm (30 sec per pick).
For those who prefer a point based scoring system I have started 'Out of Left Field II' with draft starting February 26 at 7pm (30 sec per pick).

hoosie

The popular Out of Left Field (category based scoring) is now full. For those of you who missed out I have started Out of Left field III with same scoring system - only 7 spots left (live draft 7pm March 5 - 30 sec pick). Out of Left Field II (point based scoring) has 6 spots left - so be quick or you'll miss out!

hoosie

Out of Left Field (category based scoring) now has one spot left. For those of you who miss out I have started Out of Left field III with same scoring system - only 4 spots left (live draft 7pm March 5 - 30 sec pick). Out of Left Field II (point based scoring) has 5 spots left - so be quick or you'll miss out!

TomC

Any chance I can join one of the category leagues? Big fan of UF.

hoosie

Yeah TomC - you can join either Out of Left Field II (code 504720) or Out of Left Field III (code 598389). Each league has only 4 spots left so be quick!

hoosie

Out of Left Field II (code 504720) is now full with 12 teams.  For those who want to join a quality 8 team league with category scoring Out of Left Field III (code 598389) has only 4 spots left!
If you prefer point scoring Out of Left Field IV (code 815211) has just started with 8 teams - 7 spots left.

hoosie

Have decided the live drafts for all Out of Left Field Ultimate Footy Leagues will have 60 sec picks - think this might be a better and fairer option than 30 sec.

Update: Out of Left Field III (code 598389) has only 4 spots left - category scoring.
If you prefer point scoring Out of Left Field IV (code 815211) has 7 spots left.

hoosie

I am going to change the online drafts for all Out of Left Field Ultimate Footy Leagues to reverse order as I think this is the fairer option for everyone.

GM

Memphistopheles

Posted this in another thread as I didn't see this one.

The draft for Out of Left Field is this is this afternoon right?

Looking forward to it.

This will be my first Ultimate Footy draft - can anyone give me an idea of what to expect?

I have done some pre-draft rankings on the site - will I be able to see them clearly during the process or should I perhaps print them off to have with me as a guide?

hoosie

Yeah - online draft for Out of Left Field Ultimate Footy League starts at 7 pm today.

hoosie

Update: Out of Left Field II (code 504720) now has one spot remaining! Reverse order online draft Feb 26 at 7 pm.
8 team league with category scoring - Out of Left Field III (code 598389) has only 4 spots left!
If you prefer point scoring Out of Left Field IV (code 815211) has 6 spots left (also 8 teams).

Memphistopheles

Drafting underway.

So exciting :P.

I must say I am delighted Swan fell to pick four in this draft :D :D :D

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Memphistopheles on February 19, 2013, 09:08:40 PM
Drafting underway.

So exciting :P.

I must say I am delighted Swan fell to pick four in this draft :D :D :D

I must say I'm stoked with this team - looking at my Round 1 lineup now (drafting for depth now).

When drafting this starting team I didn't have one person pick a player I wanted before me at all except for Howlett who I wanted as my second utility over Broadbent. (Swan would have been my #1 pick).

Backs: Broughton, Hurley, Hanley, McPharlin, Pedersen

Mids: Swan, Fyfe, N Jones, A Gaff, B Sewell.

Ruck: Minson

Forwards: Roughead, Riewoldt, Kennedy, Milne, Q Lynch

Utilities: Ziebell, Broadbent.

hoosie

Out of Left Field II (code 504720) is now full. Places still available for Ultimate Footy  leagues III and IV.

Draft for Out of Left Field has taken place. Hope you enjoyed it and thought it was fair.