AXVS COACHES and ASSISTANT COACHES SPORTSBET LEAGUE

Started by Colliwobblers, February 06, 2013, 01:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: RidleyU on February 20, 2013, 08:11:12 PM
I have just joined up and entered the Assistant Coaches league. Busy 2013 haha!

thanks mate your a champion :)

GM

GM  just  joined assistants league

Colliwobblers

Quote from: greenmoon on February 20, 2013, 10:57:21 PM
GM  just  joined assistants league

I already said you are a champion in a different thread :)

KoopKicka

Im under 18, s that gonna be a problem?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: KoopKicka on February 20, 2013, 11:01:46 PM
Im under 18, s that gonna be a problem?

you either lie like every kid u16 does when they make a facebook account :)

or you get an older brother / sister or parent to make the account.

or yeah you cant have a sportsbet account if you are u18  ;)

Capper

Tabs Port Bet joined the assistants

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tabs on February 20, 2013, 11:52:56 PM
Tabs Port Bet joined the assistants

your a champignon also...

Coaches 12/18

Assistants 10/18

getting there...

Justin Bieber

Under 18 only harms if you get come sort of free bet lol.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: whatlez on February 21, 2013, 12:40:49 AM
Under 18 only harms if you get come sort of free bet lol.

Does anyone know if the prizes in this game come in the form of cash or $5000 added to your betting account?

Justin Bieber

Sportsbet droppped the ball and made it free bets. Say you come first then you get a 5k free bet. So you don't win 5k and you only take home what you have won if you win the bet.

Say you put 5k on Trent Cotchin to win the brownlow at 8$. He wins you win 35k. You don't get the money that the free bet is worth

Memphistopheles

Quote from: whatlez on February 21, 2013, 02:42:03 PM
Sportsbet droppped the ball and made it free bets. Say you come first then you get a 5k free bet. So you don't win 5k and you only take home what you have won if you win the bet.

Say you put 5k on Trent Cotchin to win the brownlow at 8$. He wins you win 35k. You don't get the money that the free bet is worth

Thought that might be the case.

Should be ok for the underagers then as long as they don't win. Koops if you do i'll take your bet for you :P

Justin Bieber

1-15 get free bets and top 3 or something like that per week get free bets and monthly free bets. But you can choose not to take them. They expire after one month

Colliwobblers

it's probably not a big deal but if you are u18 i would probably recommend if possible signing up in a sibling, parent or friends name so it is all above board, and more important so you can actually collect if you win legally :)

as i said every kid lies to make facebook accounts but this is betting so a little different.... it's not actually betting its fantasy football, but through a betting site.

up to the individual I am not about to suggest or advise or recommend any actions you do what you will.

upthemaidens

Hey Colli.,  I'm a trade advisor for Jayman at the 'Strikers'.
  I have a league spot in SB open, so if you need to fill a spare space just throw me a code and i'll join next time i'm on SB.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 22, 2013, 06:25:58 PM
Hey Colli.,  I'm a trade advisor for Jayman at the 'Strikers'.
  I have a league spot in SB open, so if you need to fill a spare space just throw me a code and i'll join next time i'm on SB.

jump in the assistants league mate the code is on the first post of this thread.

thanks for joining :)