AXVS COACHES and ASSISTANT COACHES SPORTSBET LEAGUE

Started by Colliwobblers, February 06, 2013, 01:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on February 14, 2013, 08:17:37 PM
Have I joined yet?

Yes :) will need a couple of coaches to join the assistants league also to make up the numbers too.

Toga

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 14, 2013, 08:09:37 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on February 14, 2013, 04:07:09 AM
I'm keen to join a league whether it's a coaches or assistants one. Have just signed up.

which AXVS team do you work for?  :)

I will have by the looks of it 2,3,4 maybe even 5 spare spots on the coaches league needing to be filled by Assistant Coaches, preferably from the teams that the head coach is not entering from.

but to make up the numbers in the end any assistants will do :)

Assistant for Kathmandu Eskimos.

Colliwobblers

COACHES LEAGUE: 9 /18

ASSISTANTS LEAGUE: 5 / 18

Please join the relevant league ASAP so I can work out how many assistants we need to fill the coaches league and also how many coaches or other FF members i need to find to fill the assistants league.

Codes have been PM to all coaches and assistants but if you need it again PM me.

Justin Bieber

If you don't play But play Asian I think you are stupid.

Adamant

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Adamant on February 16, 2013, 02:30:24 PM
Quote from: whatlez on February 16, 2013, 01:03:45 PM

Why?
Well you will be on that website a lot during the weekend or during the week to check their scores, who to play etc.

Adamant

Quote from: whatlez on February 16, 2013, 05:49:22 PM

Why?
Well you will be on that website a lot during the weekend or during the week to check their scores, who to play etc.

I can't register. :( I followed the PM that Colli sent all of us, but it didn't work...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Adamant on February 16, 2013, 05:52:01 PM

Why?

I can't register. :( I followed the PM that Colli sent all of us, but it didn't work...
Hmmm... register?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Adamant on February 16, 2013, 05:52:01 PM

Why?

i have updated the instructions to join and register on the first post of this thread

but no pressure play if you want dont if you dont want :)

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 16, 2013, 12:54:41 PM

Please join the relevant league ASAP so I can work out how many assistants we need to fill the coaches league and also how many coaches or other FF members i need to find to fill the assistants league.

Codes have been PM to all coaches and assistants but if you need it again PM me.

Can you re-send me the PM Colli - I either didn't get it or it got lost in the masses of trade proposal PM's I have gotten over the past week.

Cheers.

Toga

Quote from: Memphistopheles on February 18, 2013, 02:49:21 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 16, 2013, 12:54:41 PM

Can you re-send me the PM Colli - I either didn't get it or it got lost in the masses of trade proposal PM's I have gotten over the past week.

Cheers.

Me too Colli - sorry to be a pain :-X

Colliwobblers

Guys instructions for getting on are on the title (first) post of this thread. as are the codes. now :)

codes are as follows, we will need assistants to fill some spots in the senior coaches league and senior coaches to fill some spots in the assistant coaches league but until i advise you to join the other league just join the one which applies to you :)

Head Coaches League Code: FULL

Assistant Coaches League Code: 400020

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 18, 2013, 09:34:05 PM
Guys instructions for getting on are on the title (first) post of this thread. as are the codes. now :)

codes are as follows, we will need assistants to fill some spots in the senior coaches league and senior coaches to fill some spots in the assistant coaches league but until i advise you to join the other league just join the one which applies to you :)

Head Coaches League Code: FULL

Assistant Coaches League Code: 400020

LEAGUES NOW

Coaches 11/18

Assistants 6/18

RidleyU

I have just joined up and entered the Assistant Coaches league. Busy 2013 haha!