The Supercoach Draft Game (Read if involved/Vote on the new poll)

Started by Nige, November 30, 2012, 11:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on February 16, 2013, 01:02:07 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 16, 2013, 01:00:06 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on February 16, 2013, 12:51:19 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 16, 2013, 12:43:22 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 16, 2013, 12:27:37 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 16, 2013, 11:57:02 AM
where are you at with these leagues, is there a spot left and if yes when is the draft for the league?

thanks

Hey Colli, at the moment, I think all three leagues have the numbers at the moment. However, I'm still waiting on Fish (FisherSaints) to get back to me on whether he needs numbers for his league. If a spot opens up, I'll let you know.  :)

no problem at all i was going to jump in a public one just thought i'd see if anyone was chasing people on FF first  all good thanks :)
If there was some way to leave my league I'd let you have my spot as I already have another team and I'd rather you go in it.

I believe you can leave a league, upthemaidens left mine to transfer to the FF one you're in with Jayman and co.

Yep I left it and gave Colli the code. I'd rather him be in it.

Good man, if that's your decision. We're fine with it. Great gesture, JROO.  :)

Colliwobblers

he just wants me to trade him robbo is Asians :)

but no it was a lovely gesture he is a nice bloke.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 16, 2013, 01:04:38 PM

says the league is still full tho so might take some time to resister JROO leaving, i'll try join it later.

Nige

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 16, 2013, 01:07:17 PM

says the league is still full tho so might take some time to resister JROO leaving, i'll try join it later.

Hmm, that's odd. I think Jay has set the draft for today actually, so maybe it won't let him leave, like they lock it all in 24 hours prior or something?  ??? Honestly, I'm not sure. Try to get into it again later anyway.

Jroo

Haha  :P
Nah I already have a SC draft league and nave teams in different comps (XVs,SC, DT) and I may be a little buys this year and dont want too many teams and I wouldn't want to pull out half way throught the year so I'd rather someone who actually wants to be in the draft.

Jay

Wtf Jroo!!!!! I know you were doing a good gesture, BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE CHECKED WITH ME!!! You have not left the league, your team is just 'frozen' - try getting back in?

May have to start league again ::)

Jroo

Quote from: Jayman on February 16, 2013, 01:14:27 PM
Wtf Jroo!!!!! I know you were doing a good gesture, BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE CHECKED WITH ME!!! You have not left the league, your team is just 'frozen' - try getting back in?

:-[ ok I'll see what I can do

Nige

Quote from: Jayman on February 16, 2013, 01:14:27 PM

Calm your farm. :P

Yeah JROO, do what you can.  :)

upthemaidens

To my knowledge, theres a 48 hour lock out prior to draft,, so i'm doubting anything can be changed now.

Jroo

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 16, 2013, 01:48:40 PM
To my knowledge, theres a 48 hour lock out prior to draft,, so i'm doubting anything can be changed now.
Really  :-[
How did you leave upthemaidens?
I went to settings and remove my participation from the competition, thinking its was removing me form the league

Nige

That would explain why JROO can't leave and Colli can't enter.

Jay

It wont let Jroo re-join :'( he removed himself from the whole comp

Looks like we have 7 active coaches ::) Damn took a while for this to get organised.... *sighs

upthemaidens

Quote from: JROO8 on February 16, 2013, 01:49:58 PM
Really  :-[
How did you leave upthemaidens?
I went to settings and remove my participation from the competition, thinking its was removing me form the league
I left Nig's league(there draft was for March),  and because Jay's league was not full it hadn't gone to lockout as of yet.  thats why I could swap.  Jay's draft is tonight at 9pm EST

Jroo

Quote from: Jayman on February 16, 2013, 01:51:35 PM

Looks like we have 7 active coaches ::) Damn took a while for this to get organised.... *sighs
I'm really sorry Jay  :-[ :'( :-[

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on February 16, 2013, 01:53:58 PM
Quote from: Jayman on February 16, 2013, 01:51:35 PM

I'm really sorry Jay  :-[ :'( :-[

So, let me get this straight. It locked, but JROO was able to leave but not rejoin and Colli can't enter even though there are only 7.  ??? That's silly. Anyway, I guess there's not much we can do...