Euros 15s National Draft 2013

Started by elephants, November 22, 2012, 07:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Scrads on November 24, 2012, 03:57:21 PM
Was going to take Anderson if I could turn my Pick 17 into a 20-25 pick but trades didn't work out. What do you mean FARK Anderson had pretty good fantasy scores ? And what does not finishing year 12 have to do with anything ? SC scores were awesome in particular but still good DT. Really think he will be something special so I wanted him. Hrovat was too good to pass up however.
As you didn't take him, if he slipped to me would have been my pick! So close yet so far once again :P.

Scrads

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 24, 2012, 04:03:40 PM
Was going to take Anderson if I could turn my Pick 17 into a 20-25 pick but trades didn't work out. What do you mean FARK Anderson had pretty good fantasy scores ? And what does not finishing year 12 have to do with anything ? SC scores were awesome in particular but still good DT. Really think he will be something special so I wanted him. Hrovat was too good to pass up however.
As you didn't take him, if he slipped to me would have been my pick! So close yet so far once again :P.

Wow just realised if I did that trade I would have missed him !! :P

I am happy with Hrovat for sure ;)

Justin Bieber

So there's like 5 coaches and none will pick??

Justin Bieber

I messaged El after I took my pick :). People may be busy, so give them time as there is plenty of time before season begins.

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on November 24, 2012, 04:37:56 PM
So there's like 5 coaches and none will pick??

There are three of us and contrary to popular belief we do have things to do apart from drafting and trading (as fun as they are).

This pick is a part of a deal with Zip for trade period 2 so we are waiting for his decision. If he does not come on in the next half an hour I will be forced to pick who I believe he will be happy with in an attempt to avoid being skipped.

Patience is a virtue young one ;)

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: whatlez on November 24, 2012, 02:25:31 PM
I thought Scards was going to message me ???

Sorry for not taking the time out of my 3 hour maths exam to tell you it is your pick lez ::)

I heard he dropped out in yr 11. It just shows he has a bit of a dark past if you know what i mean

elephants

I will pick in 3 minutes if I hear nothing from Zip. Sorry for the hold-up

elephants

Alright, flower it. If Zip doesn't rate this bloke then we will have to work something else out in trade period 2.

We pick Sydney mature aged recruit and reining Fothergill/Round Medallist awarded to the most promising young talent in the VFL.

Welcome... Dean Towers!

CrowsFan

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 24, 2012, 05:16:30 PM

Sorry for not taking the time out of my 3 hour maths exam to tell you it is your pick lez ::)

I heard he dropped out in yr 11. It just shows he has a bit of a dark past if you know what i mean
Dustin Martin dropped out after year 9. Would you not pick him?

elephants

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 24, 2012, 05:21:55 PM

Wow, is that even allowed!?

elephants

Whalez told me on facebook that he wants Josh Simpson and Tim Broomhead with his picks 25+26.

This now brings us to my pick which has been traded to Zip in the Marc Murphy deal that I recently found out has been PASSED by Holz.

Thus, it is Zip's pick but I'll wait for Holz to make it official :)

Scrads

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 24, 2012, 05:21:55 PM

'Dark past' sounds a bit judgemental, he must be the only AFL player without booksmarts ::)

Ziplock

Quote from: elephants on November 24, 2012, 05:21:32 PM
Alright, flower it. If Zip doesn't rate this bloke then we will have to work something else out in trade period 2.

We pick Sydney mature aged recruit and reining Fothergill/Round Medallist awarded to the most promising young talent in the VFL.

Welcome... Dean Towers!

I'm pretty happy with that.

I'll wait for holz to make it official as well- he's pm'd Le, but not me atm.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Ziplock on November 24, 2012, 06:49:07 PM
Quote from: elephants on November 24, 2012, 05:21:32 PM

Welcome... Dean Towers!

I'm pretty happy with that.

I'll wait for holz to make it official as well- he's pm'd Le, but not me atm.

Towers is the next zorko

Ziplock

holz has said that he's going to let the trade pass, should I pick?