ossie85 is the best ever and always will be

Started by ossie85, February 19, 2010, 01:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prospector_1

brownmans muffins

Quote from: Selwood4brownlow on February 19, 2010, 08:34:41 AM
im staying away from it. Loaded my foward line last year and failed. Have loaded my backs
goddard
enright
carrazzo
shaw
hodge

i'm in the same boat re the backs but am applying it to a lesser extent in the fwd line e.g.; both bids to minimis required trades
newman / shaw / hodge / gilbee / carrazzo
riewoldt / pavlich / j.brown / franklin ........ dangerfield / ziebell

brownmans muffins

oh yeah + goodes in the fwd line.

MrRiosWan

Careful with Carazzo. He played a forward tagging role on Kennelly in their NAB match. Could hurt his scores if it becomes a regular occurance.

brownmans muffins

yeah got that; thanks - would be a bit of a tvrd.

toodledock

I liked this at first but now I feel not enough reliable quality in the fwds to go for it

Torress

i think i remember reading something monty said about the Forward's scoring the most inconsistently out of all of the positions - thats prems, mid pricers the lot..starting all the ''gun'' fully priced prem forwards is asking for trouble - but i am starting roo because he looks dam good atm!! and then its pav, i think i love pav he is a fantasy general, imagine if he played in a skillful winning side he would DOMINATE

Sams-Town

Yeah I think Monty has a solid point there. Thats why I am starting 2 super premiums 1 a midfielder 2 premiums 1 risk to cash cows.

lozza63

Goodes, Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Pavlich, Franklin, Tippett, Dangerfeild <Dennis-Lane, Tapscott>

I think that Ossie's elite forward theory is still a very viable option - blending in power forwards with players who have midfield duties from time to time  - make this a very attractive proposition!
The players i think would make this line very attractive
Riewoldt, ROK, Pav, Boomer, Buddy, Gray, Danger < Hitchcock + Rockliff

Not sure how to work in the MPP at this stage

Alex7089

I think boomer is getting on and may not score as well this year. Maybe Higgins is a better option.

antman

Like all things in life and supercoach you need balance.If you can't find your balance you will fall over.

MissPies

Quote from: ossie85 on February 19, 2010, 01:05:57 AM

I'm thinking of attacking from the front this year, without giving too much away, I'm thinking this as a forward line:

Goodes, Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Pavlich, Franklin, Tippett, Dangerfeild <Dennis-Lane, Tapscott>

and topping up the midfield/ruck when needed with multi-positional players. I figure the midfield is where the cash cows are.

Thoughts?

Goodes = good choice, Reiwoldt  = good choice, and thats all she wrote from me