Big Bash Fox Sports Fantasy

Started by northernstar, November 07, 2012, 11:32:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Are there still spots in the foxsports league?

Popey99

Mate the Fox leagues are never ending... No limit on how many there are. The more the merrier!!

And on another note: The 'write ups' I promised aren't worth posting now... The ones at Supercoach HQ are twice as good!

Jroo

Quote from: Popey99 on December 04, 2012, 10:21:58 PM
Mate the Fox leagues are never ending... No limit on how many there are. The more the merrier!!

And on another note: The 'write ups' I promised aren't worth posting now... The ones at Supercoach HQ are twice as good!
Here is the new one
http://www.supercoachhq.com/2/post/2012/12/the-bbl-bowlers.html
Really helped me pick my squad in the other BB fantasy

Nige

Quote from: Popey99 on December 04, 2012, 10:21:58 PM

Thought so, but for some weird reason I felt there was a limit.

Thoughts on this squad lads?

BAT: Birt
BAT: Gibbs
BAT: Shah
BAT: Quiney
AR: Wright
AR: Botha
WK: Triffitt
BWL: Hogg
BWL: Coyte
BWL: Richardson
BWL: Rimmington
12M: Maddinson

Nige

Popey99

Yeah, it's ok. A few things I'd like to point out, 1) Birt is really struggling lately on the domestic scene, I'm steering clear. 2) Everything is a rabble out West so be wary of picking too many Scorchers players... In saying that, Hogg is a bargain and should be pounced on. 3) I am lead to believe Wright will miss alot of the tournament... Not sure when, whether it be start or finish, but I am pretty sure he may be on international duty.

Nige

Quote from: Popey99 on December 04, 2012, 11:29:53 PM
Yeah, it's ok. A few things I'd like to point out, 1) Birt is really struggling lately on the domestic scene, I'm steering clear. 2) Everything is a rabble out West so be wary of picking too many Scorchers players... In saying that, Hogg is a bargain and should be pounced on. 3) I am lead to believe Wright will miss alot of the tournament... Not sure when, whether it be start or finish, but I am pretty sure he may be on international duty.

Thanks mate, I'll chop and change it now.

Also, I love how basically everyone but JROO has their name. :P

Tominator

Tominator

Thoughts on this side?

Batsmen
Travis Birt
David Hussey
Aaron Finch
Rob Quiney
Jonathon Wells

All-Rounders
Dan Christian/Steve Smith/Moises Henriques (which one?)
James Faulkner

Wicketkeeper
Peter Nevill

Bowlers
Brad Hogg
Ben Cutting
Michael Beer

12th Man
James Muirhead

Hoping Wells gets games early on because with Ponting now committed to the Hurricanes, Wells' chances might slip a bit... Hopefully he goes up so I can upgrade him to Maddinson

I have a couple of options though with my side

Do I go with:

1) Birt and Faulkner
2) Gayle and Abbott

Thanks

colmullet

Alright, im in :p

D.Hussey
A. Finch
H. Gibbs
J. Wells
R. Quiney
D. Christian
M. Henriques
B. Haddin
M. Beer
S. Coyte
B. Cutting

T. Van Der Gugten

missing the big stars but i think im kinda strong across the board....we shall see how it pans out :p

northernstar

Anyone know where we can get official starting lineups?

My one pet hate in any form of fantasy is having a starting side people not playing...

Clyde Frog

This is my side:

Batsmen
David Warner - is only playing one game so i will trade him to Travis Birt afterwards (i'm not sure about Birt playing against Dale Steyn in round 1).
David Hussey
Faf du Plessis - also only playing one game so i will trade him to Marlon Samuels when he starts playing.
Aaron Finch
Usman Khawaja

All-Rounders
Sean Abbott
Luke Wright

Wicket Keeper
Brad Haddin

Bowlers
Michael Beer
Scott Coyte
William Sheridan

Twelfth Man
Timm Van Der Gugten

dubizzy

Jackson bird is the favourite at 4$ to be leading wicket taker for the carnival. What the koala is a Jackson bird. Is it a Shane warne delivery?

Popey99

Jackson Bird? Only one of the brightest fast bowling prospects in the country. Maybe as good as anyone on his day. I am trying to fit him in my team right now.