roti

FB: Morris Chaplin Grimes
HB: Houli Griffiths Rance
C: Grigg Cotchin Newman
HF: Deledio Vickery Knights
FF: Martin Reiwoldt Edwards
RUC: Maric Tuck Foley
INT: Batchelor Conca Ellis Nahas

Think that is a team that can play finals. Think we will see the 4 talls down back, they see pretty determined to play griffiths down back and im pretty certain he will play, grimes and rance can play as 3rd talls/mediums anyway so its not too much of an issue.

Also means you can get away with two talls down forward, griffiths can go down there if needed, but with knights and martin/cotch/lids in the forward 50 i think we have enough firepower down there.

Think King and Jackson have a pretty good chance of playing, don't know who you'd take out for them though, haven't had that luxury in a while, not even counting who we might pick up in the upcoming draft!

Love to know what y'all think

aces-high

Can't wait for next year!!! The 22 looks great but i'd have houli playing off a wing and chrissy running off that half backline. Not sure we will go with 4 talls (will be susceptable against teams like carlton) but it looks strong on all lines. Go Tiges  ;D

Nige

That looks good to me. It will be interesting to see how King and Jackson fit into that and also whoever we pick up with the 9th pick.

Toga

looks like a good line-up to me!

what gets me so excited is that midfield depth ;D cotchin, tuck, foley swapping with martin, deledio, ellis, conca, knights! how good does that sound?!?! ;D

what i really would've liked to have seen would be a trade of like batchelor or post for karnezis and have him rotating off the bench, he would've been a nice sneaky third tall up forward... there's always next trading period i guess!

Jroo

Quote from: Toga on October 20, 2012, 12:13:47 PM

what gets me so excited is that midfield depth ;D cotchin, tuck, foley swapping with martin, deledio, ellis, conca, knights! how good does that sound?!?! ;D

what i really would've liked to have seen would be a trade of like batchelor or post for karnezis and have him rotating off the bench, he would've been a nice sneaky third tall up forward... there's always next trading period i guess!
Post for Karnezis  ;D
There is still a week in trade week so who knows what will happen

Toga

Quote from: JROO8 on October 20, 2012, 12:27:28 PM
Quote from: Toga on October 20, 2012, 12:13:47 PM

Post for Karnezis  ;D
There is still a week in trade week so who knows what will happen

i'd love that trade to death!! ;D

yep, that's right, never know!

CrowsFan

You will all find out soon how rubbish Knights really is.

"Wow that was a great tackle by Knights!" Said no one. Ever.

Toga

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 20, 2012, 12:49:03 PM

lol you're one to talk about recruiting rubish players from other clubs....

richard tambling ring a bell?

.....or more recently.....

ANGUS GRAHAM!?! ::)

Jroo

Quote from: Toga on October 20, 2012, 01:00:13 PM

lol you're one to talk about recruiting rubish players from other clubs....

richard tambling ring a bell?

.....or more recently.....

ANGUS GRAHAM!?! ::)
hahahaha  8)

CrowsFan

Yes but we never claimed they are good. You are all going on like Knights is the saviour of your team!

aces-high

Knights is a very handy pickup mate. We got him without fuss and he has shown in the past he is very handy around goals. He's by no means a savior, its just nice to know we can intice quality players to our club now. Years gone by no one would wanna be part of the Tigers!

Nige

Since the Crows have taken Tambling and now Graham, I did post a status on Facebook yesterday joking about the Crows taking Post next.

quinny88

Lol you seem a tad bitter mate?
Every other crows supporter has wished him well and admitted he was a good player that had a bad run with injuries and didn't fit in with what Adelaide were doing at the moment.
I havent heard one Richmond supporter rage on about Knights like he's any sort of saviour. Richmond didnt have a mid sized forward though and now we do which is what were happy about

Toga

Quote from: quinny88 on October 20, 2012, 07:31:46 PM

Every other crows supporter has wished him well and admitted he was a good player that had a bad run with injuries and didn't fit in with what Adelaide were doing at the moment.
I havent heard one Richmond supporter rage on about Knights like he's any sort of saviour. Richmond didnt have a mid sized forward though and now we do which is what were happy about

+1 couldn't have said it better myself!

i think the crows supporters are getting sick of their list managers recruiting our trash :P

CrowsFan

Quote from: quinny88 on October 20, 2012, 07:31:46 PM

Haha no I'm not bitter at all about it. In fact I'm happy he has left since he was our second highest paid player and getting paid to do nothing. Now we have plenty of room in our salary cap to recruit top players like Graham ::)
All I was saying is I don't think Knights is going to be as good and effective as many of you are hyping him up to be. Yes he has a decent kick on him, but his work rate, especially defensively, is appalling. If your coaches can get him to work harder then you'll have a decent player on your hands. I just hope you're not paying him as much as the Crows were ;)