Brooklyn Nine Nine
Suits
Bob's Burgers
Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Orange Is The New Black
Breaking Bad
Burn Notice
The IT Crowd

Trying to figure out what to watch next. Made starts on BBad, Orange, Always Sunny and they all seemed pretty good, but didn't get hooked so far. Seen very little of IT Crowd and Suits. Seen some of BBurgers, B99, Burn Notice on TV which have all been enjoyable. Also been told to watch Arrow, haven't got any of it yet though. Seen a bit on tv and looks alright.
I'm a huge Burn Notice fan, I'd definitely recommend that.

I used to watch Always Sunny, but not so regularly these days, it's pretty good as well.

Jukes

Quote from: GoLions on February 24, 2015, 01:57:35 AM
Could I get some sort of ranking on these shows k thx guys <3

Brooklyn Nine Nine BAD
Suits BAD
Bob's Burgers ALRIGHT
Always Sunny In Philadelphia ALRIGHT
Orange Is The New Black BAD
Breaking Bad BAD
Burn Notice BRUCE MOTHER flowerING CAMPBELL, ENOUGH SAID
The IT Crowd AWESOME

Trying to figure out what to watch next. Made starts on BBad, Orange, Always Sunny and they all seemed pretty good, but didn't get hooked so far. Seen very little of IT Crowd and Suits. Seen some of BBurgers, B99, Burn Notice on TV which have all been enjoyable. Also been told to watch Arrow, haven't got any of it yet though. Seen a bit on tv and looks alright.

i.e. just watch the last two

GoLions

Cheers ladies. So it looks like:

Breaking Bad
Orange
Sunny
Burn Notice
B99
Suits
Bob's Burgers
IT Crowd

Or something like that :P

RaisyDaisy

Nige

My Chumps

Vinny

GoLions

Mat0369

Brooklyn Nine Nine
Suits
Bob's Burgers
Orange Is The New Black
Breaking Bad
Burn Notice
The IT Crowd

Watch this, watch this now. You need to get to the eps where Danny DeVito joins the cast.

GoLions

Quote from: Mat0369 on February 24, 2015, 07:34:22 PM

Brooklyn Nine Nine
Suits
Bob's Burgers
Orange Is The New Black
Breaking Bad
Burn Notice
The IT Crowd

Watch this, watch this now. You need to get to the eps where Danny DeVito joins the cast.
Almost finished S2 :)

RiOtChEsS

RaisyDaisy

I know it takes a while for a show to get going, and I'm not going to give up on it, but BCS has been pretty boring and uninspiring for the most part so far  :-[

kilbluff1985

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 25, 2015, 02:03:59 PM
I know it takes a while for a show to get going, and I'm not going to give up on it, but BCS has been pretty boring and uninspiring for the most part so far  :-[

100% disagree

RiOtChEsS

im not even gonna start it atm, probably wait for the end of season 1 to be close and then marathon it

SydneyRox