Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: BoredSaint on August 24, 2014, 10:38:44 PM
Quote from: stew42 on August 21, 2014, 04:31:49 PM
Not sure if this has been posted already, but this is brilliant, cameos everywhere, including Bomber Thompson in Episode 1!!!
Ladies and gents, I give you: Four Quarters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-HIR5h1OCo&index=4&list=UUwCSD7XELABrX974sqaSm-w

OMG THIS IS THE BEST

Just watched the 4 episodes that they have done so far

Not bad. Ep 4 has Heppell,Conca, Colyer and Thomas

Looks like each week a new ep goes up

stew42

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 24, 2014, 11:32:22 PM
Quote from: BoredSaint on August 24, 2014, 10:38:44 PM
Quote from: stew42 on August 21, 2014, 04:31:49 PM
Not sure if this has been posted already, but this is brilliant, cameos everywhere, including Bomber Thompson in Episode 1!!!
Ladies and gents, I give you: Four Quarters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-HIR5h1OCo&index=4&list=UUwCSD7XELABrX974sqaSm-w

OMG THIS IS THE BEST

Just watched the 4 episodes that they have done so far

Not bad. Ep 4 has Heppell,Conca, Colyer and Thomas

Looks like each week a new ep goes up
New one each Tuesday :) Now I really want to go to the Union Club Hotel!

RaisyDaisy

I love catching an old episode of Suits on Universal channel

They look so much younger, and the theme song at the intro was a much faster pace!

Master Q

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2014/08/childish-gambino-ultimate-spider-man/

Awesome news for my man Donald/Gambino/Troy

Probably won't watch the show but it's cool where he has ended up.

edit: Here's a better article

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/08/26/donald-glover-ultimate-spider-man-exclusive/14559815/

RaisyDaisy

If there are any other die hard Soprano fans here like myself, after 7 years David Chase has just confirmed that Tony DIDNT die in the end  :o

Maybe he said it because James is no longer with us and the show can never return?

Nige

The Survivor San Juan Del Sur cast has finally been revealed.

Exile Island is back. For this season your loved one will be sending you there after a one-on-one duel. The winner of the duel gets a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol buried somewhere at camp, and choses a tribe mate to join their loved one.

Should be interesting.

ossie85

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 28, 2014, 09:09:51 AM
If there are any other die hard Soprano fans here like myself, after 7 years David Chase has just confirmed that Tony DIDNT die in the end  :o

Maybe he said it because James is no longer with us and the show can never return?

I wouldn't take it too seriously, doesn't change my opinion of what happened :p

brilliant show

GoLions

For those that have read the ASoIaF series, how do you think they're gonna show season 5 of GoT? I just finished Feast 2 days ago, and due to the timeline of Feast and Dance, are they gonna show them concurrently across 2-3 seasons, or do it the same way that GRRM did it in the books?

I really think the ending of Feast has to be done as episodes 9 and 10 of a season, as the final chapter of every POV character in the book was bloody awesome, and I think all finished with cliffhangers.

Capper

Quote from: ossie85 on August 28, 2014, 10:17:31 AM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 28, 2014, 09:09:51 AM

I wouldn't take it too seriously, doesn't change my opinion of what happened :p

brilliant show
best finish to a series ever!!

Toga

Quote from: GoLions16 on August 28, 2014, 06:33:54 PM
For those that have read the ASoIaF series, how do you think they're gonna show season 5 of GoT? I just finished Feast 2 days ago, and due to the timeline of Feast and Dance, are they gonna show them concurrently across 2-3 seasons, or do it the same way that GRRM did it in the books?

I really think the ending of Feast has to be done as episodes 9 and 10 of a season, as the final chapter of every POV character in the book was bloody awesome, and I think all finished with cliffhangers.

You would think they will show them concurrently across a couple of seasons, otherwise the kids (Arya, Sansa etc) will be too old by the time they resume their storylines.. I know they have already casted for Dorne as well so I think that's the only way they'll be able to go, but you never know :P

GoLions

Quote from: Toga on August 28, 2014, 09:00:43 PM
Quote from: GoLions16 on August 28, 2014, 06:33:54 PM

You would think they will show them concurrently across a couple of seasons, otherwise the kids (Arya, Sansa etc) will be too old by the time they resume their storylines.. I know they have already casted for Dorne as well so I think that's the only way they'll be able to go, but you never know :P
Well, Dorne DID feature in Feast, so that doesn't explain much haha. but yeah, would make more sense regarding the ages of the actors/actresses to do it concurrently

Toga

Haha yeah I mean that they aren't going to do it the other way around. So it's either gonna be JUST Dorne, or both at the same time ;)

kilbluff1985

Nige

They were supposed to reveal housemates tonight apparently.