Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Honey Badger on January 13, 2014, 09:50:41 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 13, 2014, 09:47:37 PM
Quote from: Honey Badger on January 13, 2014, 09:45:11 PM
Season 3 of Sherlock just completed. What did everyone think? Personally I didn't think it was as good as the first two seasons, but still really enjoyed it :)

not watched 3rd ep yet but first 2 i thought were good

do you watch Elementary?
First ep was good, still left you with lots of questions though. Second ep I thought was probably the weakest so far, but then again in 3 seasons that's only 9 episodes, so still top 10 haha.

Yeah watch Elementary. Avoided it at first since I thought it was just another American remake of an English concept, but really enjoy it. Prefer Sherlock, but Elementary still a very good show :)

yeah you cant compare them just have take Elementary on it's own merits

do you watch 'The Mentalist' ? kind of similar

Noz

Was anyone a fan of 24?

I was a huge fan got all seasons on dvd and if anyone doesnt no a new season is starting very soon.

CrowsFan

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 13, 2014, 10:02:55 PM
Quote from: Honey Badger on January 13, 2014, 09:50:41 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 13, 2014, 09:47:37 PM
Quote from: Honey Badger on January 13, 2014, 09:45:11 PM
Season 3 of Sherlock just completed. What did everyone think? Personally I didn't think it was as good as the first two seasons, but still really enjoyed it :)

not watched 3rd ep yet but first 2 i thought were good

do you watch Elementary?
First ep was good, still left you with lots of questions though. Second ep I thought was probably the weakest so far, but then again in 3 seasons that's only 9 episodes, so still top 10 haha.

Yeah watch Elementary. Avoided it at first since I thought it was just another American remake of an English concept, but really enjoy it. Prefer Sherlock, but Elementary still a very good show :)

yeah you cant compare them just have take Elementary on it's own merits

do you watch 'The Mentalist' ? kind of similar
Nah never got in to The Mentalist. I do watch Pysch though which is of the similar vein of a fake psychic helping the police

BoredSaint

I'm so happy Andy Samberg and Brooklyn99 got Golden Globes yesterday. A really good new show and hope it becomes a classic. GET ON IT PEEPS :D

Cicjose

the only funny thing Samberg has done is the lonely island

Tina Fey's hosting job is safe for another year 8)

Toga

Quote from: specky92 on January 12, 2014, 04:40:24 PM
The latest community episode was close to my favourite of the show, The ass crack bandit!

Will be watching it tonight! :D

kilbluff1985

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh19hCkvVLw

check out the trailer for "Black Sails" starts Jan 25th i think looks awesome

vossy12

BoredSaint

kilbluff1985

True Detective - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2356777/?ref_=nv_sr_1

you guys seriously need to check this show out 2 episodes aired and the show is very popular  Matthew McConaughey, Woody Harrelson in it

_wato

Bloody hell you lot watch a lot of TV hahhaa. All I watch is AFL, Cricket, Top Gear, Big Bang Theory and lately the Tennis otherwise I'm just too busy! Bloody hell' might have to have a look at a few when I get a spare few minutes lol

Vinny

Yeah KB is pretty much the go to guy for TV Shows. He has seen pretty much everyone to exist.

Will check that show out by the way man. Looks good!

Master Q

A very sad day tomorrow. Not looking forward to Troy's last episode, in Community.

However, I do think there is a chance that his return could be a story line in the sixth season (If that is the final one) or the movie (if it happens).

specky92

Quote from: Master Q on January 24, 2014, 12:07:20 AM
A very sad day tomorrow. Not looking forward to Troy's last episode, in Community.

However, I do think there is a chance that his return could be a story line in the sixth season (If that is the final one) or the movie (if it happens).
i feel like if we got a fifth + Dan Harmon then we'd get a sixth and if we got a sixth then surely we'd get a movie

Nige

For all the Scrubs fans, Donald Faison did an AMA on Reddit.

Quality read.  8)