Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on October 19, 2012, 05:17:02 PM
Quote from: whatlez on October 18, 2012, 09:15:43 PM
Fraser McInnes, Corey Gault, Simon Tunbridge, Tom Curran, Alex Silvangi

Like any of them haha.

our last rookie pick for silvagni?

Deal.

Spite

Quote from: whatlez on December 15, 2012, 02:47:07 AM
I was told that all your list movements reset for the new period. I want to say that we cannot have a deadline if none of us know what picks we have. we need the front page updated for at least a few hours...

That pick 57 should affect about 5 trades. If I didn't get that I would of needed to sort a different deal out. And I would of liked to keep R47 and then that is on traded to Spite. I'm sure this isn't the first error...

And on top of that, I can't do any more trades if I don't know if the fyfe trade is going to be veto'ed, which is why we need to hold a vote ASAP. Our team is locked in, we can't even delist players we don't want because we don't know who we have!

nostradamus

Quote from: whatlez on December 15, 2012, 01:33:50 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on December 15, 2012, 01:31:08 PM
Quote from: whatlez on December 15, 2012, 01:27:21 PM
Scrads won't be on today. He has a few things on so he won't be able to confirm that.

yeah he'll be at work all day then it's his big 21st bash tonight

.....am guessing he'll have a sore head tomorrow lol
Yeah I didn't want to say where he is going, cause some people might get offended that we weren't invited :( lol :P

...woops  :-[

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on December 08, 2012, 10:56:14 PM
the drat is being pushed back a few days so we can get a full list of postions. Therefore we will have a few more days of trading too.

I just found this. So according to this we have to wait until the 17th of December or later. Cause that's when full DPP comes out...

elephants

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 15, 2012, 12:38:45 PM
Trading ends tonight LE...

I have heard about 12 different days man...

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: whatlez on December 15, 2012, 01:48:09 PM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on October 19, 2012, 05:17:02 PM
Quote from: whatlez on October 18, 2012, 09:15:43 PM
Fraser McInnes, Corey Gault, Simon Tunbridge, Tom Curran, Alex Silvangi

Like any of them haha.

our last rookie pick for silvagni?

Deal.

No

Nails

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 15, 2012, 01:31:47 PM
Quote from: Nails on December 15, 2012, 01:30:57 PM
Clancee Pearce? for rookie 6?

Clancee Pearce >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rookie 6.

Pearce is mid only

90 average mid @ 21yo (without his sub game) and potential future seasons w/ DP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rookie 6.

I'd trade rookie 1 for Clancee Pearce...

elephants

Quote from: Nails on December 15, 2012, 02:30:17 PM

Pearce is mid only

90 average mid @ 21yo (without his sub game) and potential future seasons w/ DP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rookie 6.

You're right, this trade is unfair, it should go to a vote if our other one is.

Justin Bieber

De boar equal to Clancee. Fair trade.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Nails on December 15, 2012, 02:30:17 PM

Pearce is mid only

Well offer it to holz then he might take it

Holz

Sorry guys this trade period has been a major failure on my behalf but unfortunately it was out of my control. My internet has been down at home and I was working on my comp fixing it out and the mouse died so I couldnt do it.

Im out for the day at a friends wedding and would much appreciate if someone could sort it out. If not i will have to do it very early morning tomorrow which i would prefer not to do as i have my semifinal in the soccer tomorrow but i will do it if need be.

I havent been able to check too much on my phone but i think if we change the deal too R6 for pearce that should work things out. Now in my opinion r57 has essentially zero value and i kind of just threw it in as i knew the bashers had interest in it. The rookie is good but its not that good and i actually dropped it as the players i have i didnt want to delist as i rate above that pick.

On that note of me throwing in the pick for free and also the fact it was orginally carrotts and that got rejected it would be good if it went through. However if they want to reject it thats fine there is lots of quality at r6 anyway.

Justin Bieber

Only problem I have with R57 is that I would get R47 instead of R80+. I need that pick, and the Bashers needs that pick for the other trade that is in debate.

elephants

Yeah I'll update the OP for you Holz.

Clancee for R6 I'm not as keen on. If its too hard then I don't care but it's not the deal that I accepted. Maybe we can work something out later.

But yeah, I'll sort out the OP for you champ

Nails

imo just have this trading period until Christmas day then we can do the draft after Christmas as people will start leaving for holidays in the next week or so

I still need fwds/defenders... be on tonight and I'll send out PMs for players I want.

elephants

For the good of the comp Fark, Ric and I have decided that we will just drop rookie pick 57 from the Clancee Pearce trade.

Updating the OP now so more announcements to come :)