AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Yep I'm not sold on the font either... Will change that.

But the circle in the logo is Asia, and the region shown encompasses all of the teams in this comp!

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Toga on February 20, 2013, 07:32:04 PM
Yep I'm not sold on the font either... Will change that.

But the circle in the logo is Asia, and the region shown encompasses all of the teams in this comp!

Sorry what I meant was can you do more of a 3D globe rather than a circle? Still showing the Asia/Australia bit.

If it's too hard don't worry.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: nostradamus on February 20, 2013, 07:31:22 PM
Ok guys the big announcement l'm making is in regards to the mighty Crabs' coaching panel.

We're pround to announce that joining our ranks as an Assistant Coach will be Greenmoon

He's a keen contributor the the FF forums and we see him being a real asset to our team

Greenmon has Crab fever now too hey?

Welcome mate.

GM

Cheers Memph,
My experience dealing with these critters will come in handy. :)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: nostradamus on February 20, 2013, 07:31:22 PM
Ok guys the big announcement l'm making is in regards to the mighty Crabs' coaching panel.

We're pround to announce that joining our ranks as an Assistant Coach will be Greenmoon

He's a keen contributor the the FF forums and we see him being a real asset to our team

Quality addidition to your team and the AXVS community, welcome greenmoon.

Nails

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,72502.0.html

The odds of us finishing atop the ladder just shot up. This is very exciting news!!!!!

Perhaps my not so great backline is turning elite

Grimes - 125, Scotland - 125, Newman - 110 and Chad Cornes - 102.

tbagrocks

http://www.afl.com.au/news/teams

Fridays teams guys :D  Some interesting ins for the Llamas

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on February 20, 2013, 10:01:50 PM
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,72502.0.html

The odds of us finishing atop the ladder just shot up. This is very exciting news!!!!!

Perhaps my not so great backline is turning elite

Grimes - 125, Scotland - 125, Newman - 110 and Chad Cornes - 102.

surprised to see the article in DT would have thought him more a SC player he is very effective and efficient, I would consider him for SC but I'll still take chaplin over him and many others if chaplin is fit for round 1 in SC that is.

still newman in the midfield could bode well for you AXVS side Nails.

Justin Bieber

I heard CC is out for likes while after not recovering from surgery... ?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on February 21, 2013, 12:43:37 AM
I heard CC is out for likes while after not recovering from surgery... ?

spud was supposed to me my ivan maric of defence for 2013.

Nails

Yeah he's more fantasy relevant in SC. However it's due to him playing in defence pretty much his entire career yeah? Don't know much about the bloke.

A total role change could change him from mostly SC relevant to a possession slut and VERY DT and SC relevant.4

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on February 21, 2013, 12:54:54 AM
Yeah he's more fantasy relevant in SC. However it's due to him playing in defence pretty much his entire career yeah? Don't know much about the bloke.

A total role change could change him from mostly SC relevant to a possession slut and VERY DT and SC relevant.4

he is a key defender but with lake (at his best) fantasy potential, he was/is set to be the main man down back for hte tigers this season, set everything up and switch through him, plus usual SC friendly last line of defence.

Freako (prospectus) says, "Remember Ivan Maric last year? Chaplin will come out and dominate in defence this season, GET ON!"

last 3 seasons in SC averaged 81 86 88, DT about 10 point less every season, typical for a key defender.

Nails

I was talking about Newman  ;D

I trusted you when you didn't rate Chaplin much, I should have kept him :( lol

Meh.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on February 21, 2013, 01:05:31 AM
I was talking about Newman  ;D

I trusted you when you didn't rate Chaplin much, I should have kept him :( lol

Meh.

chaplin will be totally useless for sportsbet and Dream team, you were right to trust me , he will average 80 in sportsbet and 70 in dream team just like he always does.

i am purely talking him up for super coach as is the prospectus. doesn't get enough of it for these other comps.

the only reason i took him is i have no reliable defenders ( didn't have hurn at the time)

Memphistopheles

Sounds to me more like Newman is slowly being pushed out as the Tigers look towards the future more than Newman being given more opportunities.

They obvious want to give some younger players a chance in defence - players who will be around when the Tigers are challenging for top 4 (not this season yet).

He's not going to be in my dream team, I think he could actually go backwards and get a few vests or be 'rested' from a few games because of this.

Besides - who is he going to displace in the Tigers midfield?

The player I'd be looking to get is whoever is going to take his spot in Richmond's defence, or whoever is freed up by Newman moving to the midfield.