AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Nost you have zero backs lol and forwards are aright.

Jay

Quote from: JROO8 on February 18, 2013, 10:48:14 PM
My predictions
1st Adamant
2nd Nails
3rd BB67th
4th Noz
5th Toga/Picker
6th JBs Hawks
7th JROO8
8th Jayman
9th Tor01Doc
10th Whatlez
11th Colliwobblers
12th Maca24/Sid
13th KoopKicka
14th Monstrum
15th Nostradamus
16th Tbagrocks
go home JROO, you're drunk. Tbag's ladder showers all over yours :P

Tigers over Strikers? And you guys call tbag bias? Wow

JBs Hawks will be easy-bets and you have Noz too high

Dolphins have 0% chance of missing finals barring injury to the great man. Why so low?

Justin Bieber

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on February 19, 2013, 02:05:14 AM
To be honest Colli, I think you made a mistake by taking Karnezis over Cornelius.

Cornelius should play rd1 imo and will have a chance to lock in a spot and play 22. Was the best fwd at our intra-club and should show what he can do during the NAB cup.

I dare say he'd have the best grab in the entire Lions' outfit. He has an OUTSTANDING pair of hands. Should be a great player just needs to work on things that aren't taking a mark a little bit more.

EDIT: He kicked 13 goals 5 in 7 and a half games. Should take it up a notch this year.

it was touch and go, but the midfield abilities / development of karpark made me choose him, may be worthless until traded but think he could become a player.

would need some injuries to get enough game time this season to breakout tho, cornhole might be good this season but i think he is in the same boat a year or two away and depending on a couple of other players may need to move clubs for more opportunities.

key fwds and even lead up fwds take ages to develop and are hard to pick, just look at all the top draft pick fwds the bulldogs have that just are not getting there.....

Nails

Corndawg is close.

He did have 2 games last year where he kicked bags of 4.

A bag of 4 against Gold Coast, you'd expect as much. But he also kicked 4 goals against North in a match the Lions lost. In his 8 games (7 and a half once you consider times he was subbed off) he scored at least 1 goal in 7 of them.

A goal in every game he played except against Geelong where he was matched up on Scarlett and the Lions only kicked 4.17

He's beginning to impress me already to be honest.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on February 19, 2013, 02:23:18 AM
Corndawg is close.

He did have 2 games last year where he kicked bags of 4.

A bag of 4 against Gold Coast, you'd expect as much. But he also kicked 4 goals against North in a match the Lions lost. In his 8 games (7 and a half once you consider times he was subbed off) he scored at least 1 goal in 7 of them.

A goal in every game he played except against Geelong where he was matched up on Scarlett and the Lions only kicked 4.17

He's beginning to impress me already to be honest.

ok well ill take him then  :o

nostradamus

Quote from: whatlez on February 19, 2013, 02:08:53 AM
Nost you have zero backs lol and forwards are aright.

we've got some really good young backs, but as l said before we do need a couple more

*and our forwards are better than alright :P

Nails

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c37Ki9eDZdU

Just watching this now Colli

You'll have to trade me a top 5 average player for him. I'm developing a man crush.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Nails on February 19, 2013, 02:28:07 AM

You'll have to trade me a top 5 average player for him. I'm developing a man crush.

You should have listened to me when i said to draft him in Euros ;)

Nails

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 19, 2013, 02:29:03 AM

I didn't do any Euros drafts?  :-\

tbagrocks

Hey CW you made a mistake ???  Where is Matty Wright for the breakout? Trade him to me, oh wait :P

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Nails on February 19, 2013, 02:30:22 AM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 19, 2013, 02:29:03 AM

I didn't do any Euros drafts?  :-\

The rookie draft, i advise you to pick him up and you said he was a spud ;)

Nails

Am chasing the premiership in Euros and I desperately needed non-development players in the Euros Rookie draft. To be honest not sure why I never picked him, I think the other players I was drafting suited our premiership chasing needs better.

Colliwobblers

fact is the lions have PLENTY of that kind of fwd, corndawg and carpark seen to be struggling to find a spot in the 22, and now you have martin there also.

add to that the lions drafted 3 tall fwds last season 3 or maybe 4 more this season....

makes one think they don't rate the ones they have....

who knows, but corndawg has shone when given senior games and carpark dominated at the lower level playing in the midfield, and i'm not sure either will get any more games this season than they did last season.

that's the problem with the lions they have too much talent all at that level of development and they don't seem to get enough games into any of them to get them up to the next level - e.g. polec

tbagrocks

The Llamas media Guru Mr X, smarter than Patrick Keane, Carro, Hutchey (flower you hutchey) Barrett and Rucci

Says he has no idea what the last page was about ???