AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

What's the go with the Llamas Captain Mitch Wallis >:(  5 possessions and 1 tackle >:(  I'm going to have a word with him at half time and kick his arse

tbagrocks

Young Llama Clay Smith has dazzled in the CW Cap match v the Gazelles, in the second match he had a score of 63 from 14 possessions, he didn't play the first game but it was still a nice start from the promising ball winner

JBs-Hawks

Barry Hall 'One of the best games iv seen Jordan Russell play this year'

Colliwobblers

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 16, 2013, 12:31:14 AM
Barry Hall 'One of the best games iv seen Jordan Russell play this year'

:o :o :o

i am tempted to start this guy in every fantasy team I have, I am almost certain he will be a lock in the Pies best 22 off half back but his price means he HAS TO FIRE.

best game this year huh..... that's remarkable

tbagrocks

No footy on tv or raidio wtf >:(  Demetriou should not only be sacked and have to give his 2 million a year to the poor but he also is a giant tool

JBs-Hawks

It is on TV, Im watching it right now ;)

tbagrocks

JBs-Hawks

tbagrocks

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 16, 2013, 10:10:34 PM
Dont complain then
Why? I will complain if the sellout Demetriou takes 1.3 billion and takes the game away from the average person, why wouldn't I complain?

JBs-Hawks

Because the game is a business so needs to make money. Demetriou has done a lot more for the game then you ever have.

And the average person can still watch it, either pay for it or goto the pub. Constantly crying on a forum isnt going to help you in any way watch it.

tbagrocks

What does he possibly need 1.3 billion dollors for? The game is more for the people than a buisness, it's a sport first and a buisness after, fox should never have stolen it and the government shouldn't have let them

JBs-Hawks

Keep crying and il keep enjoying the footy.

Colliwobblers

there is in his defence (afl's) defense more afl on interstate free to air TV than there has EVER been in the new tv deal, so can't complain at all.

i agree with tbag sport on tv should not have to be paid for, but to be honest the free to air tv stations wouldn't want the nab cup not enough ratings and revenue from adds to justify it over their normal programming.

and tv is paid for on free to air tv, just by advertisers instead of by us through a subscription :)

so even if they could i doubt nab cup would be on free to air tv.

on a side not.

The trade window will now close at 2PM tomorrow QLD time. :)

BB67th

Ooooh and a punch to the stomach from Stevie J who will be on report there for trying to take out Ballantyne. Will he be suspended for round 1?

Also what do people think on Hurley? I reckon he will get 1 or 2.

JBs-Hawks

SJ might be in trouble but i reckon Hurley will be alright, not very hard impact.