AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 07, 2013, 11:37:48 PM
Hmmm the best young midfield in any XV competition in the world

Dangerfield, Gaff, Wallis, Trengove, that's the four, but add Toumpas, Wingard, Clay Smith, Macrae

There is no way anyone will compete with these guys going forward

Hmmmmm

Dayne Beams , Luke Parker, Dom Tyson, Nick Haynes, Johnathon O'Rourke, Kane Lucas, David Myers, Anthony Miles, Billie Smedts

Don't reckon I can make a gun midfield out of these kids in the years to come,

Beams = ELITE
O'Rourke = pick 2
Tyson= pick 5
Myers = pick 6
Haynes = pick 7
Parker = pick 12
Smedts = pick 15
Miles = preselection GUN

i may look silly with my 2013 team but i am not so silly, my boys will be hard to beat in the years to come :)

JBs-Hawks

Richard Tambling Pick 4, whats your point?

nostradamus

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 08, 2013, 02:53:36 AM

Dangerfield, Gaff, Wallis, Trengove, that's the four, but add Toumpas, Wingard, Clay Smith, Macrae

Hmmmmm

Dayne Beams , Luke Parker, Dom Tyson, Nick Haynes, Johnathon O'Rourke, Kane Lucas, David Myers, Anthony Miles, Billie Smedts

Beams = ELITE
O'Rourke = pick 2
Tyson= pick 5
Myers = pick 6
Haynes = pick 7
Parker = pick 12
Smedts = pick 15
Miles = preselection GUN

i may look silly with my 2013 team but i am not so silly, my boys will be hard to beat in the years to come :)

Ours wont be too shabby either....

Steven
Prestia
O'Meara
Crouch
Treloar
Adams
Lonergan
Ross
Grigg
Dalgleish
Thomas
Cowan

Justin Bieber

Defence:      Jack Watts, Alex Rance, Brodie Smith, Daniel Nicholson

Midfield:      Jack Redden (C), Michael Barlow (VC), Scott Selwood, Travis Boak, Dylan Shiel, Liam Shiels

Rucks:         Todd Goldstein

Forwards:    Taylor Walker, Alex Fasolo, Stewart Crameri, Johnathon Patton

Mids in:

Redden, Barlow, Selwood, Boak. Shiel, Shiels, Whitfield, Wines. Not bad I must say.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: nostradamus on February 08, 2013, 09:56:34 AM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 08, 2013, 02:53:36 AM

Hmmmmm

Beams = ELITE
O'Rourke = pick 2
Tyson= pick 5
Myers = pick 6
Haynes = pick 7
Parker = pick 12
Smedts = pick 15
Miles = preselection GUN

Ours wont be too shabby either....

Steven
Prestia
O'Meara
Crouch
Treloar
Adams
Lonergan
Ross
Grigg
Dalgleish
Thomas
Cowan

yeah ok that's an impressive bunch also.... very much so

tbagrocks

A challenge then it is. Trade me Crouch ;D

Memphistopheles

Hey lads KoopKicka has accepted me as his assistant for the Eskimos so I thought I'd say hi.

I believe we still have a number of movements left in this trade period so we'll be looking to strengthen our team. I've already identified to KoopKicka some players I think we should target so expect a few messages.

Good luck everyone. There looks like some good sides around, not just for this season but several building for the future as well.

BB67th

Welcome mate, I'm sure you will be a great addition to a great competition :)

Jay

Toga

Welcome Memph. :)

The Lambs are always up for a good ol' trade ;)

tor01doc

Just to let you know that the Dolphins were keen to secure the services of Memph too.

Good luck with that lot!

Nails

The Dongs were considering sending Memph an offer, but as our 1 Assistant has gone above and beyond the call of duty, decided he were better off at one of the poor clubs which are in need in the competition.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Memphistopheles on February 09, 2013, 02:15:48 PM
Hey lads KoopKicka has accepted me as his assistant for the Eskimos so I thought I'd say hi.

I believe we still have a number of movements left in this trade period so we'll be looking to strengthen our team. I've already identified to KoopKicka some players I think we should target so expect a few messages.

Good luck everyone. There looks like some good sides around, not just for this season but several building for the future as well.

Welcome Memph, good to have you on board.

Noz

WB-5 is now a new member of the Gazelles administration as the new Assistant Coach. I would like to personally welcome WB-5 to the AXV and the FF community and hope he can be apart of success at the Gazelles.

BB67th

I'm sure it's been mentioned before at some stage but I can't remember, will there be a reserves competition running this year?