AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

Quote from: Adamant on January 27, 2013, 02:56:40 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on January 27, 2013, 02:19:05 PM
Nice work Ad! Looks good

Haha cheers. It actually took shorter than I expected.

Great work mate.......l really like the Banner you did for the mighty Crabs!!!!!

Adamant

Quote from: nostradamus on January 29, 2013, 07:45:15 PM
Quote from: Adamant on January 27, 2013, 02:56:40 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on January 27, 2013, 02:19:05 PM
Nice work Ad! Looks good

Haha cheers. It actually took shorter than I expected.

Great work mate.......l really like the Banner you did for the mighty Crabs!!!!!

Thanks Nost, here's the full version of the logo to put in your thread:

Colliwobblers

Maybe you can fix the vipers logo / banner for me too Ads, its fairly lame and i am not a real fan of the colour scheme either...

Adamant

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 29, 2013, 10:57:46 PM
Maybe you can fix the vipers logo / banner for me too Ads, its fairly lame and i am not a real fan of the colour scheme either...

Trade me Mitch Robbo first? ;)

Haha nah, I'll have crack at re-designing it tonight. :)

Colliwobblers

give me a like for like fwd replacement for him or a super premium ruckman and he is yours.

the Vipers still need a premium ruckman, at least for this season then we will probably move him on again if Luey comes back to his best.

Adamant

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 30, 2013, 01:35:16 AM
give me a like for like fwd replacement for him or a super premium ruckman and he is yours.

the Vipers still need a premium ruckman, at least for this season then we will probably move him on again if Luey comes back to his best.

I don't think anyone would have a premium ruckmen to spare. If I gave you McEvoy, I would have to rely on Vardy...

Colliwobblers

that's the thing isn't it, i need looey to come up and be premium all season (unlikely) or majic DAW to break out and play every game at the level zorko did last season in his first senior year (unlikely)

so the vipers may have rucking issues this season, but it wouldn't be fantasy football if there weren't issues

Adamant

All done with the logo Colli, what do you think?

Toga

Quote from: Adamant on January 30, 2013, 04:56:44 PM

That looks flowering sick, nice work Ada!

Adamant

Quote from: Toga on January 30, 2013, 05:09:02 PM

Haha thanks, wasn't that hard tbh, just found a Viper logo and added the writing. :)

JBs-Hawks

Any chance of one for the Ales?  :)

Adamant

Nige

Hey Ads, these are looking great!  8) The current Manila Folders one was made by me in Paint in like 5 minutes, do you reckon you can make one of your own for the sake of comparison please? If it's better, and I'm sure it will be, we'll probably use it.

Toga

Quote from: Adamant on January 30, 2013, 05:12:01 PM
Quote from: Toga on January 30, 2013, 05:09:02 PM

Haha thanks, wasn't that hard tbh, just found a Viper logo and added the writing. :)

nice work, no matter how hard it is! :P

can i ask what program/font generator you're using? :)

Adamant

Quote from: NigeyS on January 30, 2013, 05:23:24 PM
Hey Ads, these are looking great!  8) The current Manila Folders one was made by me in Paint in like 5 minutes, do you reckon you can make one of your own for the sake of comparison please? If it's better, and I'm sure it will be, we'll probably use it.

Haha yeah, sure. :)