AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

monstrum

no you wouldn't because the first trade u did u would have got a player in which would still count as a trade...basically i think you wouldn't incur another trade, but u certainly don't get an extra trade...

Justin Bieber

That did'nt make much sense, but trades are irrelevant! It's list movements!

Very different ::)

Jroo

Quote from: whatlez on October 15, 2012, 07:49:58 PM
That did'nt make much sense, but trades are irrelevant! It's list movements!

Very different ::)
Yep +1 it's about how many changes to your list from before the trade period and after the trade period

Justin Bieber

Also Jroo I have exceeded my 20 for the hour. I think I have wait about or so minutes... ::)

monstrum

well what im trying to say...  :P

i think pickers is asking if he gets an extra list movement because he's bringing a player back into his side which was originally there. But you don't

doing the trade to get "Player X" back into the side doesn't incur any extra list movements, but he thinks he's going to be credited a list movement because the player was originally on his list....

i'm trying to make sense lol  :-[

Jroo

Quote from: whatlez on October 15, 2012, 07:53:35 PM
Also Jroo I have exceeded my 20 for the hour. I think I have wait about or so minutes... ::)
Yep thought so as you didn't reply for a few minutes  ::)

picker_man

Quote from: monstrum on October 15, 2012, 07:54:34 PM
well what im trying to say...  :P

i think pickers is asking if he gets an extra list movement because he's bringing a player back into his side which was originally there. But you don't

doing the trade to get "Player X" back into the side doesn't incur any extra list movements, but he thinks he's going to be credited a list movement because the player was originally on his list....

i'm trying to make sense lol  :-[

yeah this is what im asking, you made sence this time mons ;) lol. Wanted to know if id go from 4 list movements back to 3 if i got a player back in, then allowing me to trade another player in 1st trade period. but guess the awnser is no  :(

Justin Bieber

Yes you should. Well if you do not then I must not know the rule. That is the case in Euros, but not sure here. What I see is list changes are your original players.

So if I trade:

Walker
Redden
Barlow
Reiwoldt out

That is 4 list changes.

Then I get Redden back, then I am sure that means you only back to 3 list changes.

I could be wrong, but that's how I see it.

JBs-Hawks

Yea but the player you originally traded for redden is still in your team so you would need to also trade him out to get that list mmovement  back

monstrum

but then if u traded redden out u would get someone else in so that would be a list movement!  :o

unless u traded the same player u traded for redden in the first place back into your team, which i guess would just be reversing the trade anyway rendering the whole thing a waste of time  ::)

...  ;)

Noz

Why would you trade a player just to get him back in?

picker_man

I have 3 guys ive traded in, four ive traded out so the other list movement is a nat pick i swapped for a player. If we go off what JB said i trade back in a player of my initial draft list + trade out that nat pick that counts as a list movement and that should get me the list movement back..... i think ;D

I'll wait for CW cause prietty confussing but like lez's first awnser...... yes!

@ Noz - works better for my plans to have the extra list movement....... ;)

monstrum

I tried to get extra movements but i know:

Player X

For

Draft pick # X

= list movement.

Hope this helps :)

Jroo

Quote from: picker_man on October 15, 2012, 08:28:49 PM
I have 3 guys ive traded in, four ive traded out so the other list movement is a nat pick i swapped for a player. If we go off what JB said i trade back in a player of my initial draft list + trade out that nat pick that counts as a list movement and that should get me the list movement back..... i think ;D

I'll wait for CW cause prietty confussing but like lez's first awnser...... yes!

@ Noz - works better for my plans to have the extra list movement....... ;)
Yer I think you can do that and it doesn't have to be that Nat pick traded in that gets traded out.
Similair thing happens to me and this is what Colli said
you CAN trade ANY player in for ANY pick, because you have an empty spot on your list which you traded a player out for a pick.

that spot can be filled with any player.

so as pick trades are not counted you can trade in one player and any number of picks and trade out any number of picks

BUT you CANNOT trade OUT any more players. BUT you CAN trade IN one more player

*different player on your list (1)
*different player on your list (2)
*different player on your list (3)
* empty spot on your list - counts as list movement but can be filled by a new player without counting as another list movement.. (4)