Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Quote from: tor01doc on October 04, 2012, 08:51:15 PM
You have my offer JRoo8

Mr Wright for you know who?

On or off?
Yep probably on, just waiting to try and finish another trade first

Justin Bieber

So does anyone actually want Craig Moller?

Cw didn't clear up the rule...

monstrum

Quote from: whatlez on October 04, 2012, 09:03:17 PM

How do we pick him up, in the rookie or nat draft?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: monstrum on October 04, 2012, 09:05:59 PM

How do we pick him up, in the rookie or nat draft?

I want to see what Cw says. But either, depends on what Freo does with him..

monstrum

Id be interested, just quietly  :-X

But depends i guess

KoopKicka

No one take my smokey in the PSD :-X

Colliwobblers

What rule? On who can be on your list = easy...

Anyone who is on an AFL list can be on your list. Either by drafting in or trading in.

The only exception are players who are prelisted who can also go on your list.

The first 40 players to joing your team, either by drafting or trading go on your senior list, the last 6 to join your team go on your rookie list.

The national draft is the players drafted in the afl national draft and if there is not enough anyone from the remaining initial draft pool.

The rookie/preseason draft is players taken in the afl drafts other (all) left over national draft players (if any), rookie draft, preseason draft, mini draft, AND any players remaining in the initial draft pool.

* ON PRELISTED PLAYERS - IF THE PLAYER IS OFFICIALLY PRELISTED BEFORE WE DO OUR NATIONAL DRAFT YOU CAN GET HIM IN OUR NATIONAL DRAFT. IF NOT YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR OUR ROOKIE/PRESEASON DRAFT.

IF HE IS NOT PRELISTED BY THEN THEN WE CANT GET HIM AT ALL.

hope this clears up the question which i am not sure what it was actually...

Justin Bieber

Craig Moller, is he taken in National Draft or the Rookie Draft?

Justin Bieber

Ok I'll put it out here now for all the Barlow lovers out there:

I am willing to trade Barlow for TWO top 10 draft picks. Thanks.

Colliwobblers

sorry Whatlez did my post answer the question?

got to be honest haven't really looked into all the compensation picks, prelistings and other nonsense that has gone on the last couple of seasons.

Basic rule of thumb tho is if a player is put on AFL list ( no matter how it happens) we can then draft him....

If this doesn't answer the question I will go and research and find out exactly how it all works, when it will happen and get you a precise answer,

it is important i guess we need to clear any matters such as this up before the drafts.

Justin Bieber

I just wanted to hear your opinion on that specific player. It is a unique situation..

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on October 04, 2012, 10:55:36 PM
I just wanted to hear your opinion on that specific player. It is a unique situation..

ah i see let me look into it so i can know for sure, at present I am unsure of his situation :)

Colliwobblers

ok so he is prelisted to Fremantle under the NSW scholarship program.

They will either keep him and he will just pop onto their rookie list - BUT WHEN?

They will trade him to GWS for one of them mini draft picks that GWS has but cannot keep.

Here are the key dates, I am not sure when the exact deadline for them to list him or trade him is but I will keep track of it as well as the date of the mini draft (2 players)

GWS can pick the 2 players they want in the min draft - Then trade them (they HAVE TO)

or they can trade the picks to other clubs like they did last season ( Adelaide and GCS) predominately for picks....

2012 Key Dates - Trade and Draft Period

Here are the key dates around the Player Rules for the exchange process and the 2012 NAB AFL Draft:

October 1 â€" Commencement of Gillette AFL Restricted Free Agency Offer and Unrestricted Free Agency period.
    October 5, 2pm â€" Nomination of Father-Son Eligible Players and Academy Bidding Players.
    October 8, 10am â€" Father-Son Eligible Players and Academy Players Bid Meeting.
    October 8 â€" Commencement of Gillette AFL Trade Period.
    October 19, 2pm â€" Deadline for GWS Giants to pre-list balance of any uncontracted players under List Establishment rules.
    October 19, 5pm â€" Close to Gillette AFL Restricted Free Agency Offer and Unrestricted Free Agency Period.
    October 22 - Restricted Free Agency Matching Offer Response Closed
    October 23, 5pm â€" Trade Incentive Rule (17 year-olds) Deadline for Trading.
    October 26, 2pm â€" End of Gillette AFL Trade Period.
    October 26, 2.10pm â€"Trade Incentive (17 year-olds) Selection.
    October 31, 2pm â€" List Lodgement One.
    November 1 â€" Commencement to Gillette AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period.
    November 13, 2pm â€" End to Gillette AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period.
    November 13, 2pm â€" Out of Contract Listed Player Draft Nomination Deadline, New Player Draft Nomination Deadline.
    November 13, 2pm â€" Deadline for Nomination of any use of 2012 GWS Giants Compensation Selections.
    November 15, 2pm â€" List Lodgement Two.
    November 16, 2pm â€" Delisted Player Draft Nomination Deadline, Non-Retained Rookies Draft Nomination Deadline, Nominated of Queensland Zone Priority Selections and Nomination of NSW/ACT Zone Priority Selections.
    November 22 â€" NAB AFL Draft, Gold Coast Convention Centre.
    November 23 â€" Second Gillette AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period commences.
    November 28, 2pm â€" Out of Contract Listed Players Nomination Deadline, International Players Nomination Deadline, Players Not Registered / Played Three Years Deadline, NSW Scholarship and International Scholarship Players Deadline.
    November 28, 5pm â€" Second Gillette AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period ends.
    November 29, 2pm â€" List Lodgement Three.
    December 4, 2pm â€" Delisted Player Nomination Deadline.
    December 4 - Deadline for GWS Giants to pre-list balance of any previously listed or previously nominated for draft players under List Establishment rules.
    December 11, 11am â€" NAB AFL Pre-Season Draft.
    December 11, 11.05am â€" Brisbane Lions, Gold Coast Suns, GWS Giants and Sydney Swans Eligible Pre-Selected Rookies.
    December 11, 11.10am â€" NAB AFL Rookie Draft.

tbagrocks

Jay

so apparently my man Tom Swift has retired. Compensation?