AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monstrum

U cant av a go den not even spel english rite

tbagrocks

Oh dear it's the Euro's dog fight from Saturday all over again  ::)

Nails

Quote from: whatlez on October 02, 2012, 12:19:24 AM
Quote from: monstrum on October 02, 2012, 12:12:44 AM
What didnt make sense about that?

Tbag has Pearce Hanley on his page as D/M he is only a defender, i then asked if he is just hoping that next year he will be a DPP
y u no spk proply whn u comet.

But seriously tbag.

Pick 17 for Hanley? Hanley isn't as good as Kelly so seems reasonable?

SERIOUSLY WTF ARE YOU SMOKING?

Kelly is old as flower, few years left...

Hanley is young and Irish so has only just learnt AFL last few years and is continually improving. 108 average defender = 128average midfielder...

But then Hanley = a lot younger so he is EASILY better than Kelly.

I'd trade Kelly for Hanley every day of the week without hesitation.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Nails on October 02, 2012, 01:18:36 AM
Quote from: whatlez on October 02, 2012, 12:19:24 AM
Quote from: monstrum on October 02, 2012, 12:12:44 AM
What didnt make sense about that?

Tbag has Pearce Hanley on his page as D/M he is only a defender, i then asked if he is just hoping that next year he will be a DPP
y u no spk proply whn u comet.

But seriously tbag.

Pick 17 for Hanley? Hanley isn't as good as Kelly so seems reasonable?

SERIOUSLY WTF ARE YOU SMOKING?

Kelly is old as flower, few years left...

Hanley is young and Irish so has only just learnt AFL last few years and is continually improving. 108 average defender = 128average midfielder...

But then Hanley = a lot younger so he is EASILY better than Kelly.

I'd trade Kelly for Hanley every day of the week without hesitation.

It was a joke ::)

Justin Bieber

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 01, 2012, 11:57:24 PM
Anyone wanting Hanley I require

a high draft pick, 

a top 25 pick and a good young player

two medium picks and a good young player

Hanley is a VERY good young player. playing in a position where very good players (scoring) are few and far between.

Justin Bieber

Will be in DT next year. So I rate top 7 backs next year ad es getting for nothing...

Like Nails said. He's a gun.

tbagrocks

Guess I was aproched by sevral rivals and thought I'd see what would be offered, hoping to lower my picks at 50 and 55 and pick up another young player, because it is such a rich draft I want so many of them, can't help myself  ::) There's players from 20-50 that I want at the Llamas so I was willing to trade to get them, oh well, three top 20 is nice  8)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 02, 2012, 02:35:16 AM
Guess I was aproched by sevral rivals and thought I'd see what would be offered, hoping to lower my picks at 50 and 55 and pick up another young player, because it is such a rich draft I want so many of them, can't help myself  ::) There's players from 20-50 that I want at the Llamas so I was willing to trade to get them, oh well, three top 20 is nice  8)

Your strategy is sound , but I must stress it will work one day for GCS and GWS, but that day is still a long long way away.

You have 3 first round draft picks ! In the best draft we will see maybe ever ( widely thought to be the case )

I have 2 first rounders and 2 second rounders in British and thought I was doing well....

You can still trade and improve those picks, but you need to probably go after even MIDDLE AGED players if not old players for some reliable scoring in your team.

Maybe giving up a young player or two to a team that really wants them, and getting an older player they don't want AND your improved draft pick, is  the BEST option for you to one, be competitive this season, and two, get those players off the draft you want.

Just a thought....

tbagrocks

Ok guys I have one player movement, I still want a draft pick or two so if anyone wants a player like,

Yeo, Kerridge, Couch, Butcher, Crozier, Clay Smith, or someone else? No gaurantees

Also if you want Hanley offer a defender who will play of any age like a Brodie Martin, Brodie Smith, Andrew Moore type, or a Jordan Russell, Mattner type and a higher draft pick or two, I have 50 and 55 + Rookie picks I'd like to swap
I prefer to keep him plus he is highly sought after so it needs to be a very good deal

Older players I will require two picks, unless it is a high pick

I'd prefer two picks say 20 and 35? or 25 and 30? with a player, for 50/55 and maybe 2 round Rookie?

Players I'd like for Hanley include, Houli, Buntine, Golby, Martin, Jaensch, Smith get the idea?
then maybe a pick from 15 to 35 depending on the player

send in your offers for me to consider

A bidding war has broken out for Pearce Hanley and a great deal will be needed if you want him!

tor01doc

Please go to Taiwan and see who's joined the team.

Wish the young fella all the best to put up with me.

KoopKicka

The Eskimos are looking for another backup forward, we have plenty of defensive depth, inquire within! :)

JBs-Hawks

is there anywhere i can get all the sportsbet season stats?

Justin Bieber

JB go to the rankings leaderboard ;)