AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Adamant on October 01, 2012, 12:15:38 PM
Are you gonna post the results with the 3 applicants amount of votes Colli?

No it will be kept private.

@ BB - Fair enough, you can abstain, or you can vote for first in best dressed, or you can reseasrch the applicants.

any option is fine, just if i'm asking everyone , I need to ask everyone.

Voting closes this afternoon so whoever hasn't voted had the chance to. No problem.

Really the vote gives the coaches who DO know the applicants well a chance to put them forward.

BB67th

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 01, 2012, 01:08:12 PM
Quote from: Adamant on October 01, 2012, 12:15:38 PM
Are you gonna post the results with the 3 applicants amount of votes Colli?

No it will be kept private.

@ BB - Fair enough, you can abstain, or you can vote for first in best dressed, or you can reseasrch the applicants.

any option is fine, just if i'm asking everyone , I need to ask everyone.

Voting closes this afternoon so whoever hasn't voted had the chance to. No problem.

Really the vote gives the coaches who DO know the applicants well a chance to put them forward.
Fair enough then Colli, I won't have a vote on it.

Colliwobblers

Look to be honest the way the wind is blowing others feel the same I know I do, they are all great would love to have all on board, but unable to split them the easy fallback is to first in best dressed.

Hoping we can secure two as assistants anyway, and keep them around for future expansion plans :)

Colliwobblers

JROO8 Has been voted in by a clear majority as the new coach of the UAE TIGERS.

The voting was heavily swayed in his favor due to being the first to apply, which is probably for the best and fair as all 3 applicants were worthy.

I have messaged all applicants and it is my hope Phasir says on as nails Assistant and Toga joins a club as an assistant, both can be in line for new takeovers should they come up, or possible future expansion clubs.

Please welcome JROO8 and offer any help and advice you can in regards to setting his team thread up and any other matters XVS related.

Congratulations JROO8.

Jroo

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 01, 2012, 02:31:33 PM
JROO8 Has been voted in by a clear majority as the new coach of the UAE TIGERS.

The voting was heavily swayed in his favor due to being the first to apply, which is probably for the best and fair as all 3 applicants were worthy.

I have messaged all applicants and it is my hope Phasir says on as nails Assistant and Toga joins a club as an assistant, both can be in line for new takeovers should they come up, or possible future expansion clubs.

Please welcome JROO8 and offer any help and advice you can in regards to setting his team thread up and any other matters XVS related.

Congratulations JROO8.
I am happy to be apart of it!

monstrum

Colliwobblers

The Vipers VERY Happy to announce the appointment of Toga as Assistant Coach. Toga will be free to discuss trade options for the Vipers in the upcoming trade window.

tbagrocks

JROO Do you know how to plant, grow, pick, cook or farm potato's?

Jay

Jroo

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 01, 2012, 05:53:21 PM
JROO Do you know how to plant, grow, pick, cook or farm potato's?
Yep I am ready

Jroo

and a big thanks to Adamant  for my logo

tbagrocks

Ok here's how it's going to be, I am prepared to part with Dusty but I want the highest pick possible, woud also like a yound defedner, I may even return a high pick, make me a deal!

I have marked in blue players I don't want to lose in my homepage

Jay

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 01, 2012, 06:05:01 PM
Ok here's how it's going to be, I am prepared to part with Dusty but I want the highest pick possible, woud also like a yound defedner, I may even return a high pick, make me a deal!

I have marked in blue players I don't want to lose in my homepage
I have pick 19 on the table for you tbag as well as Sheppard/Brown/A.Johnson/Shoenmakers...maybe even pick 3 if you give me a 1st rounder back

Colliwobblers

Happy to announce the first trade for 2012 has been confirmed and APPROVED and we are away!

Colliwobblers

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

The CEO of the AXVs has heard a disgruntled over talented over qualified unappreciated #1 ticket holder at the Sri Lankan Strikers has put the feelers out to Rival AXVs club seeking a role as an Assistant Coach.

Any AXVs teams without an assistant coach, it is highly recommended you get one and this bloke is as good a candidate as there is

Apply for his services by PM to 13Brummy

Jokes about the disgruntled unappreciated part :)