AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

How we going with the trade limit voting?

Anyone I have been discussing trades with please let the Llamas management know where you stand regarding our previous discussions, thanks :D

Colliwobblers

BUMP :)

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 30, 2012, 02:34:07 PM
AXVS RULE REVIEW POLLING - RESULTS POSTED HERE.

Q 1. Do you want to open the trade rule for 2013 preseason list movement limit to a new vote?

A 1:

YES - 8
NO  - 3

Q 2. If the vote is by majority for the rule to be put to a new vote what is your list movement limit preference for this the 2013 preseason window #1 + window #2 = VOTE IS FOR TOTAL LIST MOVEMENTS OVER BOTH WINDOWS.

A 2: 

A) 8 (rule for all FUTURE seasons - 4 movements per trade window) - 8
B) 7  -
C) 6  -
D) 5  -
E) 4 (current rule)  - 3

COACHES VOTED 10/16

Picker_man
Tbagrocks
Nostradamus
KoopKicka
BB67th
Jayman
Monstrom
Adamant
JBsHawks
Whatlez
Tor01doc

tor01doc

I voted yes and 8 - ages ago.

Apart from spud 'what else' can I call you?

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

tbagrocks

The Llamas media Guru MrX will lead a press confrance about the Draft with Head Coach tbag shortly, please get your questions in

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Jayman on October 01, 2012, 01:06:19 AM
we should all try and get on http://www.ffelitechat.webs.com/ sometime during trade window...easier to discuss trades

^^

good idea this once trade window opens if you need instruction getting on ask Jayman, Whatlez or most other coaches are around here are familiar with it.

Nails

Quote from: tor01doc on October 01, 2012, 12:22:27 AM
I voted yes and 8 - ages ago.

Apart from spud 'what else' can I call you?

I'll have what this guy's having

i.e. they are my votes.

Justin Bieber

So majority in favour. The rule has been overruled.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on October 01, 2012, 01:15:46 AM

It was always going to happen.

Sorry to the coaches that wanted it to remain the same, however in this case it is a case of majority rules and only brings this season in line with future seasons. So not a rule change that is very drastic or game changing.

The updated rule will be reflected in the Rules thread, The Trades thread. The poll can remain here as proof as required of the count ect....

Nails

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 01, 2012, 01:19:37 AM
Quote from: whatlez on October 01, 2012, 01:15:46 AM

It was always going to happen.

Sorry to the coaches that wanted it to remain the same, however in this case it is a case of majority rules and only brings this season in line with future seasons. So not a rule change that is very drastic or game changing.

The updated rule will be reflected in the Rules thread, The Trades thread. The poll can remain here as proof as required of the count ect....

Well one reason I'm in favour of this rule is simple:

We have what, 2 teams now with new coaches and might gain more...
If more changes are allowed, these coaches who didn't draft the full team have greater input into how their team can/will look.

tor01doc

Colliwobblers

tor01doc

Would she be interested in a role as club slut in Taiwan?