AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: tor01doc on September 28, 2012, 09:44:37 PM
A llama is stuck in mud.An elephant walks by and helps him by flopping out his long dong and pulling the llama free of his muddy predicament.

2 days later the elephant (not being too smart hey whatlez!) is stuck in the mud. The pretty lame llama says I am too weak to pull you free but I have a car. Off he goes and gets his little red sports car and pulls the elephant free.

Quote from: tor01doc on September 28, 2012, 09:46:11 PM
The  moral of the story - if you have a big long dong, you don't need a little red sports car.  ;D

Or a black mercedes...cw

Hahaha Torc is legend. Give him coach of the year haha!

Colliwobblers

sounds like a collingwood supporter, talking about sports cars that way anyone would think he was the shoeless toothless pies supporter  ::)

if you can drive a mercedes you wouldn't drive a datsun. and that's got flower all to do with the size of your dong...

I did my time at uni in shower box cars and then some! delivering pizzas in a car i drove the same way fred flinstone drives his  ;)

but yeah tor01doc sure has some character! A welcome addition to the Asians indeed even if I am already the butt of his jokes.

Colliwobblers

AXVS RULE REVIEW POLLING - RESULTS POSTED HERE.

Q 1. Do you want to open the trade rule for 2013 preseason list movement limit to a new vote?

A 1:

YES - 7
NO  - 3

Q 2. If the vote is by majority for the rule to be put to a new vote what is your list movement limit preference for this the 2013 preseason window #1 + window #2 = VOTE IS FOR TOTAL LIST MOVEMENTS OVER BOTH WINDOWS.

A 2: 

A) 8 (rule for all FUTURE seasons - 4 movements per trade window) - 7
B) 7  -
C) 6  -
D) 5  -
E) 4 (current rule)  - 3

COACHES VOTED 9/16

Picker_man
Tbagrocks
Nostradamus
KoopKicka
BB67th
Jayman
Monstrom
Adamant
JBsHawks
Whatlez

Colliwobblers

Check out new team list when you get a chance looks awesome and thanks to Adamant for doing it!

Will have all teams on it when you all get your teams logo design DONE!

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66632.0.html

picker_man

Looks awesome great work 8)

my assistant is Hawka ;)

Adamant

Quote from: picker_man on September 30, 2012, 03:52:36 PM
Looks awesome great work 8)

my assistant is Hawka ;)
Cheers, will update it now  :)

tor01doc

How can None be assistant at so many clubs?

Jay

Justin Bieber

I thought the rule was 4 list changes per window. I must of misread when I voted initially...

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on September 30, 2012, 06:43:28 PM
I thought the rule was 4 list changes per window. I must of misread when I voted initially...

you haven't voted yet you need to PM me :)

tbagrocks

bomberboy is my assistant, started with Tom but it looks like he was stolen without warning  :o >:( then had Sid on board until he was offered a senior gig ::)

Adamant

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 30, 2012, 07:35:21 PM
bomberboy is my assistant, started with Tom but it looks like he was stolen without warning  :o >:( then had Sid on board until he was offered a senior gig ::)
Will update it now.

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

Ok straight up here. If you want to talk trades add me on fb. I don't have the time to use the computer as much these days so...

https://www.facebook.com/#!/whatlez

Colliwobblers

Announcement

The UAE TIGERS F.C is to be offered on the open market. EZA100 has decided to step down as Team owner/ Head Coach to an assistants role and asked me to find a new owner for the team. Reason being the level of activity required in the off season.

This is a demanding role we have all signed up for , we have 2 drafts and 2 trade windows still to complete between now and the start of the 2013 season.

It is with serious regret and sadness I receive this news as I am very happy to have all of our new to 15s coaches and losing EZA100 as a head coach is a shame.

Still I will put the team on the market, and hopefully we can find a new coach who can be active year round and run a 15s team.

The team will be open to existing 15s coaches also but preference naturally will be given to interested new coaches.

I will take the remaining pick for the TIGERS if EZA100 does not as soon as he is next up.