AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monstrum

Rumour has it theres some huge trade talk going on down at the Headhunters HQ with an another undisclosed AXV club word is some big names could be on the move, stay posted!

tbagrocks

Ok thanks again CW! Questions, do upgraded rookies count as player movements in off-season, and

Can we re-vote on player movements in 2012 currently at 4, if enought Coaches want a re-vote?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 28, 2012, 07:41:55 PM
Ok thanks again CW! Questions, do upgraded rookies count as player movements in off-season, and

Can we re-vote on player movements in 2012 currently at 4, if enought Coaches want a re-vote?

no list movements only relate to trades. and you won' be able to upgrade any players off your rookie list until after 2013 season.

if there was a LOT of people more than half that wnated to increase list movements i might consider it but the vote to have any was not that favourable, and the vote on the amount was clearly in favour of 4.

I very much douby the overwhelming majority wants more than 4. But if you get more than 9 coaches to pm me requesting a rule review i will consider it.

still guys the idea of this competition is to mirror the afl, to run our own afl club.

afl clubs don't make endless amounts of trades each season, very few actually. want to keep it realistic.

Adamant

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 28, 2012, 08:13:29 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on September 28, 2012, 07:41:55 PM

no list movements only relate to trades. and you won' be able to upgrade any players off your rookie list until after 2013 season.

if there was a LOT of people more than half that wnated to increase list movements i might consider it but the vote to have any was not that favourable, and the vote on the amount was clearly in favour of 4.

I very much douby the overwhelming majority wants more than 4. But if you get more than 9 coaches to pm me requesting a rule review i will consider it.

still guys the idea of this competition is to mirror the afl, to run our own afl club.

afl clubs don't make endless amounts of trades each season, very few actually. want to keep it realistic.
I would like more than 4 movements...mabye 6?  :P

tbagrocks

I know CW but how many negotiations did GWS do in their first year! Would think in trying to establish a new franchize a club would look to do many changes :P

JBs-Hawks

Don't draft spuds won't need to trade.

tbagrocks

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 28, 2012, 08:20:45 PM
I don't have any spuds ;) but I want more draft picks ;D

picker_man

haha think we all know i'll be voting with tbag ;) 4 leaves you very limited in what you want to achieve

you've traded JB....... :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 28, 2012, 08:18:30 PM
I know CW but how many negotiations did GWS do in their first year! Would think in trying to establish a new franchize a club would look to do many changes :P

valid point but as you see the views of coaches are divided and the majority wanted a minimum of list movements in the first year, if that has changed i'll look at it, i know there are 3 or 4 that want more but alone that is not enough...

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: picker_man on September 28, 2012, 08:24:18 PM
haha think we all know i'll be voting with tbag ;) 4 leaves you very limited in what you want to achieve

Yea well needed to rid my team of Collingwood spuds :P

picker_man

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 28, 2012, 08:26:40 PM
Quote from: picker_man on September 28, 2012, 08:24:18 PM

Yea well needed to rid my team of Collingwood spuds :P

haha if there anything like the spud i got, then send them all to me ;D if we get more trades :-\ also i want to trade the eagle spud back :( haha

Justin Bieber

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on September 28, 2012, 09:31:59 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 28, 2012, 08:20:45 PM
Difference in trading to rid spuds and trading to get your favorite players  ::)

tbagrocks

I agree the Banter is fantastic, Torc has really stepped up too! But yeah My Llamas arn't here to chew bubble gum  >:( so stay out of our way!

monstrum