AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

no need but it looks like people will have secured their trades before the Draft finishes ::)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 19, 2012, 11:29:28 PM
no need but it looks like people will have secured their trades before the Draft finishes ::)
Yeah that's a joke IMO..

Colliwobblers

They might think they have "secured" their trades before the draft finishes, but NO trade will be rules upon until it is formally submitted during the trade window.

Anyone is free to discuss negotiate whatever they like in the meantime, but nothing will be assured or approved before the trade window opens and the trades are formally submitted.

I am happy to discuss with ANYONE trade talk as an administrator and a team owner, but as administrator I will not be giving any rulings on ANY trades until the trade window is open and the trades are submitted formally.

I think everyone knows generally what is a fair trade and what is not, so many may consider trades done and dusted, but just keep in mind, NOTHING is done and dusted YET.

tbagrocks

tbags 2013 ladder

Folders    -great all round
Lambs     -great team
Tigers     -solid dept
Bears      -strong team
Dongs     -solid team
Strikers   -solid
Crabs      -great forward line                             Premiers Folders
Gazelles  -lacking forward depth
Dolphins  -great defence                                   Runner Up Dongs
Eskimos   -solid midfield
HHunters -weeker defence                                Most Exiting Llamas
Vipers     -hope I'm wrong here                       
Ales        -weeker forwards                               Best Midfield Gazells
Elephants-week depth
Llamas    -Building ;)                                        Best Defence Dolphins
Crocodiles-lacking depth
                                                                      Best Forwards Dongs

tbagrocks

BREAKING NEWS
                                         the Llamas have pulled off a huge coup for the football club

get the latest news here
                              http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66638.15.html

Maca24

Justin Bieber

Ummm excuse me, but how can I have weak depth? I have the BEST depth and you obviously have not done any research on the selections I have made... If this team was this year, I probably would of come close to last, but because they are all under 25, every single player should improve.

Jay

Quote from: whatlez on September 20, 2012, 09:32:33 AM
Ummm excuse me, but how can I have weak depth? I have the BEST depth and you obviously have not done any research on the selections I have made... If this team was this year, I probably would of come close to last, but because they are all under 25, every single player should improve.
It says 2013 ladder mate. Not who has the youngest squad ladder...

Justin Bieber

And if you think the Tigers are coming third then you must be an idiot. Tigers for the spoon lol,

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on September 20, 2012, 09:34:49 AM
And if you think the Tigers are coming third then you must be an idiot. Tigers for the spoon lol,
nope, you've got a bunch of b grade DTrs, I know it's not DT but close, all my young'ns have huge potential, don't have a Crameri or Rance or Garlett among em ;)

BB67th

Yes TBag that is where the Folders belong, at the top. We are well on our way to the 2013 Premiership.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 20, 2012, 07:05:54 AM
      tbags 2013 ladder

Folders    -great all round
Lambs     -great team
Tigers     -solid dept
Bears      -strong team
Dongs     -solid team
Strikers   -solid
Crabs      -great forward line                             Premiers Folders
Gazelles  -lacking forward depth
Dolphins  -great defence                                   Runner Up Dongs
Eskimos   -solid midfield
HHunters -weeker defence                                Most Exiting Llamas
Vipers     -hope I'm wrong here                       
Ales        -weeker forwards                               Best Midfield Gazells
Elephants-week depth
Llamas    -Building ;)                                        Best Defence Dolphins
Crocodiles-lacking depth
                                                                      Best Forwards Dongs

Hahahahahahaa

tbagrocks

put your money where your mouth is and tell me what's so funny? ??? noticed your not brave enough to have done one yet ;)

JBs-Hawks

Because it is stupid to do ladder predictions before the season starts. Especially as there are no standouts but I can guarantee you wiki be bottom 3

Colliwobblers

I can't believe you don't rate the scoring potential of this team.

DEF: Dempsey / Howard / Myers / Smedts or Reid

MID: Beams (C) / SThompson (VC) / Judd / Steven

RUCK: Luenberger

FWD: Robinson / Fasolo / Monfries / Warnock or Nahas

UTILITY: Bartel / Miles or Tyson or Haynes or AKennedy (One will break out big)

A few things to consider =

Howard - 2 Dogs playmakers off half back have retired he is now #1
Myers - Finished last season with a bang, sure to break out rotating through middle
Jack Steven - Star almost Elite will be next season
Fasolo - Still a kid HUGE improvement left in him, MUCH more action next season without Cloke
Bartel - will be DPP and can line up in defence or forward - huge boost to scoring there.
Monfries - Still improving
Warnock - Has to go FWD/RUCK and might be a great scorer under malty, might be worthless too i admit.
Luenberger, clearly one of the elite few rucks in the competition when fit.
Smedts - high draft pick, proven star, came on strong last season will get more opportunities this season with retirements at cattery and will STAR.

Now Look at my youngn's if only one or two of them break out i am laughing have 2 mids, 2 fwds from GWS who have HUGE potential to breakout.

You got me 12th....