AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: KoopKicka on September 08, 2012, 10:33:24 PM
Eskiimos press confernce is up! Check it out in our team thread! :)

I thought it was going to be live. So I was waiting...  :-\

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on September 08, 2012, 11:18:03 PM
Quote from: KoopKicka on September 08, 2012, 10:33:24 PM
Eskiimos press confernce is up! Check it out in our team thread! :)

I thought it was going to be live. So I was waiting...  :-\

Haha sorry lez! Did you have a question? Ill edit it. :)

Justin Bieber

I was just going ask, how the Eskimoes are going to go without Matthew Broadbent currently at the club.

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on September 08, 2012, 11:26:16 PM
I was just going ask, how the Eskimoes are going to go without Matthew Broadbent currently at the club.

Done, second last question.

Jay

Colliwobblers

nice work Jayman.

On a side note - everyone get your team logo's done! doesn't have to be a piece of art :)

If anyone want me to I can make some for you and PM to see to see what you think if you can't do them yourselves.

Same with guernseys, will take me longer than the logo's but happy to take orders for guernseys for those that think they can't do their own.

PM me with either logo or guernsey requests, with all information relevant such as what words what images what colour schemes, what sponsors, what number, what style ect. ect. for guernseys.

Jay

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 15, 2012, 07:56:28 PM
nice work Jayman.

On a side note - everyone get your team logo's done! doesn't have to be a piece of art :)

If anyone want me to I can make some for you and PM to see to see what you think if you can't do them yourselves.

Same with guernseys, will take me longer than the logo's but happy to take orders for guernseys for those that think they can't do their own.

PM me with either logo or guernsey requests, with all information relevant such as what words what images what colour schemes, what sponsors, what number, what style ect. ect. for guernseys.
cheers Colli. I think I'm alright for guernsey and logo atm. My man C4 made 'em a while ago :D

BB67th

Going to have a go at making my own logo and guernsy. What programs did you guys use to make yours?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BB67th on September 15, 2012, 08:01:04 PM
Going to have a go at making my own logo and guernsey. What programs did you guys use to make yours?

I use photoshop PM caveman c4m4... in case you didn't know how to spell it :)

he has a great template for photoshop, not sure if it works on any other programs, but he may know how to do it or have templates for other programs as well.

KoopKicka

Thought I might start some banter on the ladder, heres my prediction!

Turkey Gazelles
Mongolian Lambs
Hong Kong Dongs
KL Crocodiles
Vietnam Vipers
Bangladesh Bears
Australian Ales
SL Strikers

Kathmandu Eskimos
PNG Head Hunters
Manila Folders
Bangkok Crabs
Tibetan Llamas
Laos Elephants
Taiwan Dolphins
UAE Tigers

However 4-11 or 12 is very shaky, could go any way, and  a lot of the teams that are at the bottom will be up there in  years, they just have very youthful squads, same with the ones at the top, but elder squads. :)

Maca24

I'd be stoked with 4th considering my teams age! :P

BB67th

:o Think my team is predicted a bit low there. Very solid in all my lines and have an awesome ultra premium perma captain in Swan.

KoopKicka

Quote from: KoopKicka on September 18, 2012, 09:28:38 PM
Thought I might start some banter on the ladder, heres my prediction!

Turkey Gazelles
Mongolian Lambs
Hong Kong Dongs
KL Crocodiles
Vietnam Vipers
Bangladesh Bears
Australian Ales
SL Strikers

Kathmandu Eskimos
PNG Head Hunters
Manila Folders
Bangkok Crabs
Tibetan Llamas
Laos Elephants
Taiwan Dolphins
UAE Tigers

However 4-11 or 12 is very shaky, could go any way, and  a lot of the teams that are at the bottom will be up there in  years, they just have very youthful squads, same with the ones at the top, but elder squads. :)

:) Personally BB, lin hindsight, youll make the 8, but theres so many good teams, IMO there will be 13-14 teams wholl be contenders for the 8 this year.

BB67th

Yes it looks like it will be a very even competition that's for sure. Can't wait for it to start already!!!!!

picker_man

Pfffft 2nd what a joke :o i'll be 1st lol :P

haha nah good job KK i'll put mine up later :)