AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter

Thanks for the invite guys - had 8 teams last season in UF, but downgraded to 4 this season and now got to upgrade via Insider Pass. Obviously got the wrong degree as can’t find it on the UF site - does anyone have any clues?

Rids

Quote from: Peter on February 21, 2019, 09:31:17 PM
Thanks for the invite guys - had 8 teams last season in UF, but downgraded to 4 this season and now got to upgrade via Insider Pass. Obviously got the wrong degree as can’t find it on the UF site - does anyone have any clues?

Hi Peter.

Pretty sure you just try to add a new team and then an option will appear to upgrade to the season pass.

upthemaidens

Rids, do you expect the draft to start this weekend?

Nige

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 23, 2019, 12:49:35 PM
I think he's still waiting on JB to join UF but I could be wrong.

Rids

Quote from: Nige on February 23, 2019, 01:51:20 PM

I was hoping for JB to join yes but I dont see any reason not to begin the draft.

Everyone ok with tomorrow 9am Sydney time start?

Football Factory

upthemaidens

Quote from: Rids on February 23, 2019, 02:12:45 PM
Quote from: Nige on February 23, 2019, 01:51:20 PM

I was hoping for JB to join yes but I dont see any reason not to begin the draft.

Everyone ok with tomorrow 9am Sydney time start?
No dramas, all good.  Maybe some leniency in pick times for coaches who don't know it's started.

S Murray(Coll) and Sam Murray(Coll) appear twice in the draft list (guessing it's the same person).  Once in the defenders and again in the rookie section.

Peter

Rids

The link is in the messages I sent. The drafts always happen on the fanfooty forums. Please have a look through the AXV threads and become accustomed to how things are done.

Select Forum > XV Competitions > AXV Competition to see all threads that are active. Threads will become archived after they have been completed.

Thanks
Rids

Rids

The draft thread link is below. Please make sure to message the coach with the next pick.

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,112244.0.html

Lambs and fanTCfool with pick 1.

Rids

The rookie draft is now over and everyone has full squads of 50.

I will be updating UF over the next week or so to get everything loaded up there as well. Round 1 is 2 weeks away. I am happy to do a week trade period starting from now. Remember though that if we do one it will be player for player trades only. Example - one player for one player, two players for two players, three for three and so on.

We will have a draw after UF has all the players and teams. I will also update the team lists by position here as well but UF will be the focus for now. Any questions feel free to ask.

Cheers.

Nige

Can we get some confirmation on two things?

First one is the submission format for teams. I think it was discussed and voted on that we'd do away with the old AXVs submission format, or at least it would be one of several accepted formats. It's always been a lot more tedious than the standard one used by literally every other comp.

In addition to that, and I can't remember whether this was discussed or voted on either, but could we also just have one thread for both submission and the 'match centre'? As long as there's a rule clearly outlined in the OP of each thread that teams need to be submitted in a new post if any edits are made, it's pretty easy for admins to keep track of. I say this as a member of every other comp on the forum and an admin myself.

Rids

Quote from: Nige on March 04, 2019, 05:58:58 PM
Can we get some confirmation on two things?

First one is the submission format for teams. I think it was discussed and voted on that we'd do away with the old AXVs submission format, or at least it would be one of several accepted formats. It's always been a lot more tedious than the standard one used by literally every other comp.

In addition to that, and I can't remember whether this was discussed or voted on either, but could we also just have one thread for both submission and the 'match centre'? As long as there's a rule clearly outlined in the OP of each thread that teams need to be submitted in a new post if any edits are made, it's pretty easy for admins to keep track of. I say this as a member of every other comp on the forum and an admin myself.

We did 2 seperate threads last year so dont know why that would change this year. I dont really mind what format people post in. I actually liked the old one and will continue to use it. If we voted and the majority didnt want to continue with it then all good.

Anyone else care about it one way or the other that we need a revote?

Koop

Fairly sure it was voted on post-2017 with a split, meaning we kept rolling with the current, could be wrong though.

I'm honestly fairly indifferent, but I do like the traditional way more than some others.