Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

Nothing to do with me but i'm more confused now than i have ever been  ;D

Nige

Quote from: Football Factory on February 07, 2019, 04:01:58 PM
Nothing to do with me but i'm more confused now than i have ever been  ;D
Me too.  8)

fanTCfool

I have no issues with nas' administration, there had simply been a bit of a lull in conversation regarding the competition so I threw up a suggestion as to what could be a potential option going forward - given we are quickly running out of time to get anything going.

Likewise, I have no intention to overthrow nas, I simply stated I could take on admin duties if existing admin(s) did not wish to participate in the competition.

Nige

Quote from: fanTCfool on February 07, 2019, 04:47:30 PM
I have no issues with nas' administration, there had simply been a bit of a lull in conversation regarding the competition so I threw up a suggestion as to what could be a potential option going forward - given we are quickly running out of time to get anything going.

Likewise, I have no intention to overthrow nas, I simply stated I could take on admin duties if existing admin(s) did not wish to participate in the competition.
The comp needs someone who can commit full time, so if you're willing to do that, then by all means go ahead.

However, based on the responses we've got so far, this is where I see each coach standing.

From what I can tell the people who can admit we've reached the end are:
- Nige
- Rusty
- nas
- Coop
- Hawka
- Rids (I think, but then nost his co-coach seems to want to continue?)

The other camp contains:
- FTC
- SR
- UTM
- FF (does he count considering he quit?)

Then other name not mentioned is JB, but he hasn't said anything about the situation.

So even if FTC's option somehow gained steam, where do you get 3/4 coaches from?

SydneyRox

well for one I am happy FTC at least is trying something....

surely if someone offers to take over a few of the negatives will re consider?

there is still plenty of time, but since his post, this is the most activity the board has had in a long time.

fanTCfool

I know you're desperate to kill the competition, but I would appreciate it if you ceased the constant anti-AXV comments, thanks Nige.

Rids

Nost and I are happy to continue with Bangkok if the league is to continue. But it needs to continue with admin that communicate. Weeks with nothing is not right esp with rd 1 fast approaching yet plenty to still be done.

nostradamus

Agreed, l have never said l want the comp disbanded.
I'm one of the original coaches and am bemused with my team being lumped into a group that apparently don't want to continue.

Nige

Quote from: nostradamus on February 07, 2019, 10:35:09 PM
I'm one of the original coaches and am bemused with my team being lumped into a group that apparently don't want to continue.

If you actually read what I said, you'll find it says:

Quote from: Nige on February 07, 2019, 06:04:58 PM
- Nige
- Rusty
- nas
- Coop
- Hawka

And I based that off this:

Quote from: Rids on January 24, 2019, 04:09:27 PM
In all seriousness, comps cannot continue with multiple weeks of inactivity. I think the time has come for AXV to fold unfortunately.

Forgive me for assuming co-coaches would be on the same pagee.

Rids

Nostra and I are on the same page. The comment I made was about the lack of activity here and more so in regards to the lack of admin activity. The comp cannot survive with the way it is going. People get busy which is fine but a minute post advising people this does not take much effort.

The comp has now been stagnate for far too long. I understand the situation that one of the admins has not been online for 2 months. But the comp needs to still be moderated. People are still waiting on a draft. There has been no trade period for months. There has been no indication of what is happening at all.

nostradamus

Quote from: Nige on February 07, 2019, 11:14:55 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on February 07, 2019, 10:35:09 PM

If you actually read what I said, you'll find it says:

Quote from: Nige on February 07, 2019, 06:04:58 PM
- Nige
- Rusty
- nas
- Coop
- Hawka

And I based that off this:

Quote from: Rids on January 24, 2019, 04:09:27 PM
In all seriousness, comps cannot continue with multiple weeks of inactivity. I think the time has come for AXV to fold unfortunately.

Forgive me for assuming co-coaches would be on the same pagee.

A simple "sorry l was wrong" would have been a lot easier than that spiel to justify yourself nige.

upthemaidens

BB is gone(hope he's ok irl).  nas doesn't seem to want to run it, if so then I'm not sure why rookie draft etc. hasn't happened yet.

If someone wants to run it, grab it by the scruff of it's neck and move forward.  Otherwise progress will keep getting derailed.

I would suggest "build it and they will come" motto.  Keep comp at 10 clubs and worry about coaches to fill spots later.
    Caretaker roles can be used at clubs until spots are filled.     

Football Factory

Ill come back if something actually happens  :o  i can be a caretaker as well if needed.

nostradamus

It's a shame Rids' offer to help out was rejected by nas and BB not all that long ago.
But if we have FF and FTC willing to step up that's fantastic, the comp can stay alive.

Rids

I still have mod permission for the comp so if people are ok with it I can get things rolling again.

Would love to hear from coaches if they would want me to do this as it will take a little effort.