AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

And now we are all up to date as of Round 10! So let's have a look at how the actual ladder looks.

Not even I thought the Folders would be sitting right up top of the ladder at this stage of the year  :o

Looks like there's a good 12 teams still fighting it out for the top 8, what are a few thoughts on the ladder as it currently stands?

fanTCfool

Nice work getting things up to date BB, though the ladder isn't quite as I'd like  :P

BB67th

Our ladder heading into the byes.

Folders just holding onto a top 4 spot, and the battle for the 8 is really starting to heat up!

These bye rounds will be crucial if some teams hovering just outside the 8 can cause a few upsets.

Rusty00

BB67th

BB67th

That top 4 race is sure starting to heat up!

A few more upset results over the remaining bye rounds could make for an interesting ladder come the end of the season.

Football Factory

Big Tex actually did something (159 on the bench), might have to play him next week :o

tbagrocks

Quote from: Football Factory on July 01, 2018, 12:49:55 PM
Big Tex actually did something (159 on the bench), might have to play him next week :o
Trade him to me, he's crap! ;D  Name your price!

tbagrocks

Tibetan media guru Mr X
Sadly for Tibet star forward Clay Smith has been forced due to retirement into injury!
    Clay was a star for the Llamas early in the AXV but since 2017 has not recovered from serious knee injuries and ad aged just 25, the Llama star has forgone his knee just wasn't getting any better.

Clay was drafted early by Tibet and was a standout when his body allowed him to play, Smith had continual knee injuries and just couldn't quite reach his full football potential due to injury

Tibet would like to thank Clay for all his effort and courage and with him the best in the future!

Clay Smith's retirement opens the door for players like Willi Rioli, Josh Battle, Sam PS and Jordan Gallucci to impress in Tibet's run to finals.

Football Factory

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 11, 2018, 08:19:04 PM

Zac Dawson  :D

nas

Quote from: Football Factory on July 12, 2018, 12:24:49 PM

Something 100% better than Zac, J Toumpa$$.  :-X

SydneyRox

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 11, 2018, 08:21:59 PM
      Tibetan media guru Mr X
Sadly for Tibet star forward Clay Smith has been forced due to retirement into injury!
    Clay was a star for the Llamas early in the AXV but since 2017 has not recovered from serious knee injuries and ad aged just 25, the Llama star has forgone his knee just wasn't getting any better.

Clay was drafted early by Tibet and was a standout when his body allowed him to play, Smith had continual knee injuries and just couldn't quite reach his full football potential due to injury

Tibet would like to thank Clay for all his effort and courage and with him the best in the future!

Clay Smith's retirement opens the door for players like Willi Rioli, Josh Battle, Sam PS and Jordan Gallucci to impress in Tibet's run to finals.

sounds like he played 100% better for Tibet than he did for the Bulldogs.......

Football Factory

Quote from: Football Factory on July 12, 2018, 12:24:49 PM

At half time, not only is he playing like showere he has been reported trying to knock out one of our own players  :o

Koop

Have messaged BB & nas but thought I'd post it here that I'll be stepping down from Taiwan at EOS.

Thankyou to the admins for running the competition for the last two years and I hope someone will be able to take the reformed Dolphins onward to a rightful premiership in the near future.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Koop on July 16, 2018, 06:36:36 PM
Have messaged BB & nas but thought I'd post it here that I'll be stepping down from Taiwan at EOS.

Thankyou to the admins for running the competition for the last two years and I hope someone will be able to take the reformed Dolphins onward to a rightful premiership in the near future.
Off again little mate? Al the best Kooper!