AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

Will AFL Fantasy change it i wonder .. at the moment he's still a mid only.

iZander

Quote from: Rids on February 08, 2018, 05:54:47 PM
Interestingly, Champion Data have re-positioned Steven Motlop to mid/fwd now in DT and SC.

Don't often see that!
:o

Rids

Quote from: Football Factory on February 08, 2018, 06:02:27 PM
Will AFL Fantasy change it i wonder .. at the moment he's still a mid only.

Not sure. He is still a mid only in UF as well currently.

I would assume that they will both start him as the CD position change however.

Obviously Crabs are happy with the re-allocation  :D

Rusty00

Interestingly, Champion Data have re-positioned Steven Motlop to mid/fwd now in DT and SC.

Don't often see that!
Did they give a reason? As you say very unusual practice this close to the start of the season

Rids

Quote from: Rusty00 on February 08, 2018, 10:50:29 PM

Don't often see that!
Did they give a reason? As you say very unusual practice this close to the start of the season

Haven't seen a reason. They did it a couple of years ago with Blicavs from memory. Very rare.

nas

Quote from: Rids on February 06, 2018, 04:11:23 PM
I have recreated the league on UF for AXV 2018 season. To join, just log in and Join a League. Thee should then be options on the right Rejoin a league for AXV.

Any problems let me know. Everyone will need to rejoin the league for me to re-make the teams etc.

I am extremely time poor currently so I will try and check in from time to time.

I will also be advertising for a new mod to replace me over the next week or 2. All interested parties can start sending their interest to nas and myself. It does take quite a bit of time each week to keep it running smoothly especially with UF and updating weekly scores etc based on teams posted here. I will be more than happy to teach whoever how to do the updates etc.

I do apologise about my lack of time in 2018 but as many would know I have also closed my website and totally stepped away from all fantasy sites etc besides my keepers. Life priorities have changed totally for me now. AXV now however is much more organised and back to being a very interesting and intriguing comp. Hopefully we can continue to build the competitiveness of the league.

Cheers
Rids

Trade period will close 14th Feb. This should help in allowing the player updates to UF.

I also would like to thank for all your hard work in helping to run the comp Rids. Sure that all coaches have appreciated all the time & commitment & effort that you have done.

We as a League need mods & please as stated send a pm to Rids & myself if interested.

Again, wish you all the best in the future in 2018 & beyond.

Rids

3 more teams to join. Waiting on Ales, Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur from the looks of things.

Go to Join a League option and the Restore Team option should be displayed for AXV league. As soon as everyone has joined I will assign players to lists.

Cheers to all.

Ricochet

Rids

Waiting on one more team now. Feel free to hassle and message JB haha! As soon as the Ales join then I will start getting the league updated.

Hopefully sooner than later.

fanTCfool

AFL UTG open for participants ahead of Season 3
http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,110802.msg1913252.html#msg1913252

Join AXV coaches Hawka, Nige, BB67th and Koop who are all involved with the competition.

Looking to fill 2 or 3 placements before the commencement of the JLT Series so that a pre-season competition can be run.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Rids on February 16, 2018, 01:29:39 PM
Waiting on one more team now. Feel free to hassle and message JB haha! As soon as the Ales join then I will start getting the league updated.

Hopefully sooner than later.

Sorry haven't been on here much but back now and the Ales are in

Rids

Sorry everyone. Something major has come up and I won't have the ability to update UF for the next few days at the very least.

Apologies but will update at a later time.

nostradamus

Rids has asked me to let everyone know that he will post up round one results later in the week.

Needless to say that there are some very important real world issues happening with Rids at the moment, but it's not my place to say or nor do l want to.

Sorry for seeming cryptic, but that's just the way it has to be at the moment.

There are some here that know and if/when the rest find out you will without doubt understand.

Cheers Guys.

Nige

Could we please start getting end of round results and ladder posted in the match centre threads?

BB67th

Quote from: Nige on April 04, 2018, 09:39:09 PM
Could we please start getting end of round results and ladder posted in the match centre threads?

Sorry about not having scores for the first couple of weeks all. As you all know Rids has not been able to be online, and he is the only one of us with mod access on UF at the moment to update scores on there.

You may notice that I've been given mod status for the board again. I told Rids and nas I'm happy to help out a bit as needed throughout the season when I'm available to do so.

I'll go through over the next day or two and update scores on here so we can get some results for the first couple of weeks. Hopefully we can do a bit better with keeping the competition up to date over the rest of the season!