Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Atto

Thanks, guys! Keen to get started!

nostradamus

nas

Rids

Is everyone happy with starting the AXV National draft tomorrow at midday AEDT?

This will allow people a little more time to delist and free up some list space.

Koop

Quote from: Rids on November 24, 2017, 11:25:45 PM

This will allow people a little more time to delist and free up some list space.

Fine by me

Does this mean we can still delist?

Rids

Quote from: Koop on November 25, 2017, 12:14:14 AM

Fine by me

I have messaged and posted this multiple times. We are delisting now to free up list space for the National draft selections. If you want to hold someone to see if they are picked up on Monday then do not delist them.

The trick here however is that no team can have more than 46 players in total.

So if you have 44 prior to the start of the National draft then you will only have 2 live selections. Players that get automatically delisted if they are NOT picked up will have their spots taken by Rookie draft selections as the National draft has started already.

Koop

Quote from: Rids on November 25, 2017, 12:22:06 AM

Fine by me

I have messaged and posted this multiple times. We are delisting now to free up list space for the National draft selections. If you want to hold someone to see if they are picked up on Monday then do not delist them.

So if you have 44 prior to the start of the National draft then you will only have 2 live selections. Players that get automatically delisted if they are NOT picked up will have their spots taken by Rookie draft selections as the National draft has started already.

quote author=Rids link=topic=110170.msg1903542#msg1903542 date=1511267020]
Quote from: upthemaidens on November 21, 2017, 11:05:18 PM
Can we still make changes?

Yes. We will lock it down Thursday evening at 11:59pm.

This will give me Friday to sort out the team lists and how many spaces are available for each team.
[/quote]

Was just seeking clarification, all good. :)

Rids

Quote from: Koop on November 25, 2017, 12:25:08 AM
Quote from: Rids on November 25, 2017, 12:22:06 AM

Fine by me

quote author=Rids link=topic=110170.msg1903542#msg1903542 date=1511267020]
Quote from: upthemaidens on November 21, 2017, 11:05:18 PM
Can we still make changes?

Yes. We will lock it down Thursday evening at 11:59pm.

This will give me Friday to sort out the team lists and how many spaces are available for each team.

Was just seeking clarification, all good. :)
[/quote]

As per this post which was posted not too long ago in the draft thread - http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,110322.0.html

Quote from: Rids on November 24, 2017, 11:15:05 PM
The AXV National Draft has now been updated.

NOTE: All teams MUST have the available list space to use a selection in the National draft. Team lists are a maximum of 46. Teams are NOT allowed to go over that number.

We will be lenient to all teams that still have delistings and retirements to post and accept all up to the START of the AXV National Draft. The team list by position thread (link below) has your current team size directly below your team.

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,110381.0.html

Rids

Has anyone heard from TBag? He hasn't been online for over 2 weeks and has only 1 spot available for an AXV national draft selection.

Rusty00

Quote from: Rids on November 25, 2017, 10:09:31 AM
Has anyone heard from TBag? He hasn't been online for over 2 weeks and has only 1 spot available for an AXV national draft selection.
When I made that last trade with him he was taking a few days each time to respond so I figured he was pretty busy

nostradamus

Quote from: Rusty00 on November 25, 2017, 10:56:50 AM
Quote from: Rids on November 25, 2017, 10:09:31 AM
When I made that last trade with him he was taking a few days each time to respond so I figured he was pretty busy

That's a worry, he'll have no delistments and be left with only 1 pick in the draft.

**can anyone get in touch with him via social media or any other means??

Rids

I am a little torn on it tbh.

Half of me is willing to be lenient when he is on next. The other half of me is thinking that people have responsibilities to the AXV comp and need to be at least logging on to check things.

I understand that things do come up in our personal lives which can mean we don't have the time to do this every now and then. I think we will need to wait until he logs back in next then we can decide from there.

fanTCfool

Are we still getting started at 12AEDT?