AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rids

Quote from: Nige on March 18, 2017, 04:12:50 PM
I delisted Tanner Smith?

You may have but it wasnt captured correctly which is what I am trying to resolve now.

I will give it another hour or so for people to respond and then do what I have suggested. I will have the draw and rd 1 team submission and banter threads up tomorrow.

Nige

May as well just do whatever you wanna do now, you're unlikely to get many responses in the least active comp on the site in an hour on a Saturday afternoon.

Koop

My team list on the second page of my thread is updated for cross-checking. Im not playing 2 short when I know I drafted 40 + 6.

Nige

Yeah so I'm pretty sure this is purely poor administration really.

I've been thorough and actually cross-checked everything.

Tanner Smith was definitely delisted and Tim Smith is missing from my list in UF.

Koop

Quinton Narkle & Tom Lamb are the two Im missing

Rids

Quote from: Nige on March 18, 2017, 05:15:28 PM
Yeah so I'm pretty sure this is purely poor administration really.

I've been thorough and actually cross-checked everything.

Tanner Smith was definitely delisted and Tim Smith is missing from my list in UF.

Ah that might be it then. On the OP of the team lists it says T. Smith (Freo).

That is an easy fix. One sorted.

Rids

Quote from: Nige on March 18, 2017, 05:05:19 PM
May as well just do whatever you wanna do now, you're unlikely to get many responses in the least active comp on the site in an hour on a Saturday afternoon.

There has been a few responses so the result of the post is fine. Plus I fixed your issue and now looking into Koops.

Just trying to fix what has happened.

Rids

Quote from: Koop on March 18, 2017, 05:22:15 PM
Quinton Narkle & Tom Lamb are the two Im missing

Brilliant! Cheers Koop. WIll fix that up now.

Rids

UPDATED. Please check the below and make sure to comment if any are mistakes please.

Teams and delisted players on list:
Ales - B. Gowers (Carl)
Crabs - J. Garlett (GC)
Elephants - T. Smith (Freo) FIXED
Lambs - C. O'Shea (Port), C. Cameron (GC), C. Moller (Freo)
Dongs - J. Hiscox (Syd), Macaffer (Coll) - was delisted (in progress to find out who is missing)

Teams with less than 40 on their main list:
Dolphins - 38 and 6 rookies FIXED

Rusty00

Quote from: Rids on March 18, 2017, 05:40:57 PM
UPDATED. Please check the below and make sure to comment if any are mistakes please.

Ales - B. Gowers (Carl)
Crabs - J. Garlett (GC)
Dongs - J. Hiscox (Syd), Macaffer (Coll)

Just checked the delisting thread and Dongs delisted Macaffer.

Presumably the other guys were missed or kept on the list in the hope they were re-drafted by an AFL club?

If that's the case, should they have technically been auto-delisted followed by a supplementary pick?

Rids

Quote from: Rusty00 on March 18, 2017, 06:01:51 PM
Quote from: Rids on March 18, 2017, 05:40:57 PM

Ales - B. Gowers (Carl)
Crabs - J. Garlett (GC)
Dongs - J. Hiscox (Syd), Macaffer (Coll)

Just checked the delisting thread and Dongs delisted Macaffer.

Presumably the other guys were missed or kept on the list in the hope they were re-drafted by an AFL club?

If that's the case, should they have technically been auto-delisted followed by a supplementary pick?

Yeah I found Macaffer. Cross referencing all the drafts and trades now to try and work out if there was someone missing.

Technically this is correct hence why I am just trying to bandaid fix this to get it to a workable solution now. Unfortunately this hasn't been as well handled as it could have been which means it is taking a very long time to do. UF is a very good tool for this so when it is right we should have no more issues moving fwd.

upthemaidens

If you are updating the teams, M.Blicavs at the Vipers is Mid only.

Rids

Quote from: upthemaidens on March 18, 2017, 06:17:06 PM
If you are updating the teams, M.Blicavs at the Vipers is Mid only.

Cheers. Yeah the lists on the Opening Pages are out by a lot. I will tidy that up next after getting the UF sorted.

Rids

Players that need to be delisted in UF that were added to complete the team lists and draft are:

Crabs - Zac Dawson
Ales - Ryan Abbott
Lambs - Jake Batchelor - Heath Hocking - Fletcher Roberts
Dongs - Joel Patful - Sam Shaw

Note: to delist just go My Team > Delist Player and select the red minus sign next to the named players above. If they do not display against your team then I have already removed them.

I have now activated the league on UF. Changes can be made continually on UF if other mistakes have been made so please post if you find any. Also please check your team lists under the My Team tab on UF.

Please Note: The source of truth as always will be the fanfooty threads. I will make sure they are all up to date and ready for the season proper.

Thanks to all!
Rids

iZander

Quote from: Rids on March 18, 2017, 06:32:19 PM

Crabs - Zac Dawson

I reckon the crabs secretly plan to keep the beast in Zac Dawson!!! ;)