Tom Derickx
Jonothan Marsh
Dillon Viojo-Rainbow
Nathan Wright

Tibet

Tim Mohr
James Gwilt
Brandon Jack
Brodie Murdoch (was mentioned in tbag's first delistings but not the second lot??)
Jay Kennedy-Harris
Declan Hamilton
Jake Kelly

Turkey

Sam Fisher
Ben Newton
Liam McBean
Clem Smith
Reece McKenzie
Yestin Eades
Andrew Gallucci
Cameron Delaney
Gach Nyoun

UAE

Ted Richards
Dane Swan
Clancee Pearce
Courtenay Dempsey
Tom Lee
Tom Keough
Tom Wallis

Vietnam

Kane Lucas
Mark Whiley
Matt Jones
Eli Templeton
Jake Batchelor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats what we have so far. Meaning that Australia & Bangladesh are the two teams without a delisting as of yet, while Mongolia with only the 2 & 1 delistings so far.

Will draw up a list that needs to be added back into the main pool in a minute.

Koop

Sam Rowe (Kathmandu)
Dylan Grimes (KL)
Rory Thompson (Laos)
Dawson Simpson (SL)
Nathan Wright (Taiwan)
Brandon Jack (Tibet)
Jay Kennedy-Harris (Tibet)
Tim Mohr (Tibet)
Jake Kelly (Tibet)
Declan Hamilton (Tibet)
Jake Batchelor (Vietnam)

Those are the players I can see who have delisted by an AXV list still on an AFL list that will be available in the rookie draft. :) Please let me know if I'm missing anyone, just trying to help out BB.

Nige

Got two things to bring to attention.

1. Noticed that one of the trades submitted for Hammelmann for R25. I'm the owner of R25, I didn't make the trade. I believe the trade should have involved R23 (the Gazelles' pick, their trade with the Llamas). This needs to be amended.

2. With the suspension of Lachie Whitfield, do I just have to cop the penalty and go in to the season a player short?

I know admin activity around here is little to non-existent, but if anyone can answer/respond to the above, that'd be appreciated.

iZander

Quote from: Nige on November 22, 2016, 04:53:50 PM

1. Noticed that one of the trades submitted for Hammelmann for R25. I'm the owner of R25, I didn't make the trade. I believe the trade should have involved R23 (the Gazelles' pick, their trade with the Llamas). This needs to be amended.

2. With the suspension of Lachie Whitfield, do I just have to cop the penalty and go in to the season a player short?

I know admin activity around here is little to non-existent, but if anyone can answer/respond to the above, that'd be appreciated.

shower sorry, to be fair when i did the trade the rookie draft wasn't up so i was kinda guessing...

also, isn't whitefield only suspending for 6 months? surly you'd rather him second half of the season?

nas

Quote from: Nige on November 22, 2016, 04:53:50 PM

Would / Could that be a rookie promotion for the duration of the suspension? I have M Wallis & will be upgrading but that is in the books though as a LTI.

Ricochet

Yeh Whitfield should go down as an LTI basically. Similar to JThomas for us last season

Nige

Yeah, fair call that. Hopefully I'll be able to just elevate a rookie. Would be good if that's the case. Cheers lads.

JBs-Hawks

Yea Whitfield will just be considered an LTI

Nige

BB67th

Cheers for the PM reminder send out Nas.

All list lodgements are to be in the retirements/de-listings thread, please try to get them in by midnight tonight.

JB and I will shortly discuss all outstanding trades, and have confirmation for them.

And I'd agree with Whitfield, he just goes down as an LTI while suspended.

And cheers for that list Koop, always great to have some extra help around the forum.

upthemaidens

Just saw Vince will be getting Def status next year.

The Strikers starting Defence is now  Simpson, Vince, Johannisen, McVeigh    ...Pretty solid foursome  :)

nostradamus

Quote from: upthemaidens on December 02, 2016, 09:07:17 PM
Just saw Vince will be getting Def status next year.

The Strikers starting Defence is now  Simpson, Vince, Johannisen, McVeigh    ...Pretty solid foursome  :)

Very strong indeed.

Do like ours at the mighty Crabs too.......

T.Adams, S.Docherty, M.Hibberd, KK

nas

Quote from: Koop on December 08, 2016, 10:52:17 PM
Can I ask why the flower we now have 7 AXV admins? No process, no discussion no nothing??? No wonder its viewed as the joke if the XVs if thats how its going to operate. Such a shame. Just mod the entire comp. Or better yet, demod those who dont give a shower. We saw how Ringo and Dave turned around Brits. This is not the way to go to do that.

Would like to address this post that is in the Coaches section. Breaking down into sections, 1st off 7 Admins. Colli has not been on since 21/3, T Dog regretfully has not been on since 2/10, & no one knows as to why. Ric wanted to step away last year & hence, that did result with JB taking on the duties as well with TD. BB has also stated that due to commitments & with the others absent, stepped up to assist, noting that would be stepping aside after helping with the 1st trading, & the 2 draft periods. With this then, there will be 3 active Mods, who are online most of the time. Discussion / Process / There has been in the past complaints re trades not being done, awaiting conformation, when will pages be put up, etc. People did say that if needed would be willing to assist & help. Those that did offer were contacted & asked if they could & would they become mods on completion of above. Again with constant Mods being onboard these should / will be addressed. As for turning the site around as you say a joke / viewed as a joke, we have all seen in the past with a couple of sites "British & also DT Americas XV111 turned around."  As the other Comps on the site, have Mods that do a great job with their comps also.
Really can't talk for other Mods, but if you feel that this has been approached wrongly, well I for one can stand aside to bring the 7 down a notch to 6.

Ricochet

Also, there aren't 7 Admins. There are 7 mods. JB and BB are Admin at the moment. With a process of handover in the pipeline to bring Rids and Nas in.

If it really bothers you that much Koop. HP will need to remove guys like Colli and TDog. You can remove me too if you really want. But even though I'm not Admin anymore I was more than willing to help out cleaning up boards, etc if needed.

Koop

I think the point I was trying to make was lost a bit. I’ll explain it better in the morning but the last thing I want is for you to step down, either of you.