AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

If you want the average round score it should be in the final ladder, which you can then divide by the number of games?

PowerBug

Quote from: Toga on November 15, 2014, 10:40:51 PM
If you want the average round score it should be in the final ladder, which you can then divide by the number of games?
Genius, thanks :D

BB67th

Quote from: PowerBug on November 15, 2014, 10:47:59 PM
Quote from: Toga on November 15, 2014, 10:40:51 PM
Genius, thanks :D
I have a few stat tables form the season which I plan to work on over the next couple of weeks, and when they're done they should show player averages in their best XV and in reserves too.

PowerBug

Could we have the draft order updated please?

tbagrocks

AHA only a matter of time now, till the Llamas team is complete!

nostradamus

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 26, 2014, 06:20:20 PM
AHA only a matter of time now, till the Llamas team is complete!

Crabs are coming along very nicely  ;)

LF

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,99535.0.html

Congratulations to Adamant for taking out coach of the year for the XV's and Amercia's comp's in what was quite a big win.

tbagrocks

A new six man leadership group named and with Captain Jack Trengove out for an extended period, new Captain Jack Macrae has been appointed to lead the group next season, Jeremy Cameron the Vice. Levi Casboult, Richie Douglas and Chad Wingard named in the Leadership group!

upthemaidens

This was brought up in WXV and I think it's a good idea.  Being able to trade next years Draft picks in this 2nd trade period.
    It adds more flexibility when doing deals.

ossie85

BB67th

I hope everyone's had a nice break over the Christmas/New Year period, it's time to get stuck back into AXVs I think!

Here's a few things for everyone to be aware of heading into the new season:

- The Second trade period will close on Sunday 22nd February. This is the weekend before the NAB Challenge kicks off, so trading will be finished before then, but it still gives us over a month until that date for everyone who still wants to trade.

- I am currently looking at making the fixture for the 2015 season. If any rivalries would like to be changed, please let me know as soon as possible. The fixture should be released sometime this week if all goes well.

- I am also looking for an assistant administrator for the competition. I am in for a busy year in my outside life, and an assistant would be greatly appreciated to help with the day-to-day running of the competition. If you are interested in the role, please pm me a quick application about why you'd like the role and be a good fit for it. I'll give about a week for applications to be in for this.

- Also I have developed a new year to add team and player scores throughout the season, in a way that will allow me to put statistics together on point scoring for each player in the competition. I'm in the process of putting last season's scores into this format, so stay tuned for that too!

I hope everyone is looking forward to the 2015 season as much as I am. I'm looking forward to a great year of AXVs :D

BB67th

Also, everyone give a big thanks to Adamant for his great work in updating our team banners. All the new banners can be seen in the Rulebook & Information thread, and he's done a really good job with them, they look great!

Nige

nrich102

BB67th

If anyone else is interested in the assistant admin position, make sure you get your application to me sometime today or tomorrow. I'll be making a decision with who I go with after that.

As an assistant admin to the comp, you'd be able to help with the day-to-day running of the competition, helping set up weekly threads and calculate scores and such.