Nige

Quote from: nostradamus on October 27, 2014, 06:19:04 PM
Quote from: T Dog on October 27, 2014, 06:03:44 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on October 27, 2014, 04:27:20 PM
Quote from: Nige on October 27, 2014, 04:22:09 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 27, 2014, 04:11:18 PM
Emu's ?
Echidnas.

Dont talk to me about Echidna's........last weekend my dog was going off his nut most of the night on Saturday, making me get up and check constantly. In the end l saw some movement and at first thought it ws a little wombat, but when l got closer it was an Echidna. Which is really wierd for Mildura, anyway l tried but couldn't catch it and was worried my dog would get it, so l put a barracade around it to keep it safe until morning. When l got up he was gone.

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 27, 2014, 04:31:02 PM
only one possible explanation nost

Aliens took it....

I sense a new reality tv show brewing..."Alien Echidna Hunters Buzz Mildura"

Ironic really......as l used to be the coach of the Roswell Aliens ....... **cue the Twilight Zone music**
I used to be assistant.  :o

Noz

Quote from: Nige on October 27, 2014, 06:27:05 PM
Emu's ?
Echidnas.

Dont talk to me about Echidna's........last weekend my dog was going off his nut most of the night on Saturday, making me get up and check constantly. In the end l saw some movement and at first thought it ws a little wombat, but when l got closer it was an Echidna. Which is really wierd for Mildura, anyway l tried but couldn't catch it and was worried my dog would get it, so l put a barracade around it to keep it safe until morning. When l got up he was gone.

Aliens took it....

Ironic really......as l used to be the coach of the Roswell Aliens ....... **cue the Twilight Zone music**

nostradamus

Quote from: Noz on October 27, 2014, 06:34:04 PM
Quote from: Nige on October 27, 2014, 06:27:05 PM
Emu's ?
Echidnas.

Aliens took it....

l was wondering who took my hat :P

T Dog

Overseas sales locked in..999 cable channels locked in....just had to add.."as told by Nostradamus"...worked a treat... ;D

Jroo

So now we've got three vacancies (Lez, Koop?, Nails). Will we be able to find three new coaches?

Nails

Quote from: JROO8 on October 29, 2014, 08:17:01 PM
So now we've got three vacancies (Lez, Koop?, Nails). Will we be able to find three new coaches?

I can stay on if really needed, but the team will go to shower probably.

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on October 29, 2014, 08:17:01 PM
Well, Coop may return. I'll definitely apply for one or both of the teams, meaning we'll need at least one or two. Hopefully we get interest. I saw Atto nominate interest in Nails' resignation thread so that's good.

BB67th

Hi all,

Quite a bit that has happened in the last few days. As many of you know, I have been very busy recently with things going on in life, and I have also been sick the last few days, so I apologise again for not being around much.

I will be back on later tonight though to start the process to find us a few new coaches.

tbagrocks

Heyo what upski? Been a few days ;D  Just thought the discussion thread needed a post :)

Anyone interested in Andy Otten? No spuds please

JBs-Hawks

T Dog

If I was a coach..I would offer...oops hang on  ...sorry waiting on votes..   ;D

Nige

Will be keen to trade if I'm voted in.  8)

Jroo

Nige

I'm not sure whether this is the right way to do it and I'm not sure whether BB wants to make a formal announcement or something? But after a receiving a PM from BB saying we could choose between us which teams we wanted, we've come to an agreement and have selected the teams we'd like to coach.  :)

PowerBug

So do I have to keep my assistants?

I have two exams this week, so things will be slow going until Saturday 15th, where I have dedicated every moment after lunch to AFL Fantasy. (The morning belongs to the new girlfriend)

Are the team lists in the "2014 Team Lists By Position" thread updated?