AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rids

Quote from: whatlez on October 27, 2014, 02:22:59 PM
Hey Rids, why are you back so soon? Like you only left for about 2 days. Just curious. Also you settle down with your 6 paragraphs hahaha.

I am back as I was asked to help out in regards to the IP tracking. Thought that was obvious. No-one wants what has occurred. I also respect the comp of AXV and Nost so decided the right thing to do was to rejoin and help out if I can.

JBs-Hawks

Id put the Eskimoes list in 13th spot only ahead of Tibet, Taiwan and PNG. But PNG have more upside.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 27, 2014, 02:30:06 PM
Id put the Eskimoes list in 13th spot only ahead of Tibet, Taiwan and PNG. But PNG have more upside.
Ales or Elephants at #1 ;)

elephants

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 27, 2014, 02:30:06 PM
Id put the Eskimoes Inuits list in 13th spot only ahead of Tibet, Taiwan and PNG. But PNG have more upside.

Mate, please.

KoopKicka

Not understanding this whole inuit thing but whatever.

Nige

Quote from: KoopKicka on October 27, 2014, 02:44:52 PM
Just people being pedantic and finding another reason to pick on/have a go at you.

The term eskimo is apparently considered offensive although it's still widely accepted.

elephants

Quote from: Nige on October 27, 2014, 02:48:01 PM
Just people being pedantic and finding another reason to pick on/have a go at you.

The term eskimo is apparently considered offensive although it's still widely accepted.

Not sure if srs..

Nige

Quote from: elephants on October 27, 2014, 02:49:14 PM

Not sure if srs..
I'm always serious.

Don't tell me the fact that it was brought up at the same time people were getting stuck into Coop about the trade is a coincidence.

KoopKicka

Wait why is it offensive? I am sooo lost aha

Ricochet

Its not that at all lol. The opinion that everyone is targeting Koop is completely unfair and bullshower. We love having him as part of the comp. One person has completely crossed the line and its pretty disgsuting what he/she did. But people certainly are not targeting Koop at all

elephants

Quote from: Nige on October 27, 2014, 02:50:18 PM
Quote from: elephants on October 27, 2014, 02:49:14 PM

Not sure if srs..
I'm always serious.

Don't tell me the fact that it was brought up at the same time people were getting stuck into Coop about the trade is a coincidence.

Dude, I brought it up because some people in this thread need to chill the flower out. Noz made a funny joke some time ago, some people have occasionally been bringing it up ever since. I decided I would then. It wasn't even directed at Koop, it was at JBs.

Clearly Koop hasn't taken offence to it so stop trying to start more issues when there's already enough to sift through as is.

flowering hell.

Nige

Quote from: KoopKicka on October 27, 2014, 02:50:21 PM
It's considered derogatory in the same way some people reckon the term indigenous should be used instead of aboriginal.

Quote from: elephants on October 27, 2014, 02:52:45 PM
Dude, I brought it up because some people in this thread need to chill the flower out. Noz made a funny joke some time ago, some people have occasionally been bringing it up ever since. I decided I would then. It wasn't even directed at Koop, it was at JBs.

Clearly Koop hasn't taken offence to it so stop trying to start more issues when there's already enough to sift through as is.

flowering hell.
Likewise my comment was specifically singling you out...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Nige on October 27, 2014, 02:53:56 PM
Quote from: KoopKicka on October 27, 2014, 02:50:21 PM
It's considered derogatory in the same way some people reckon the term indigenous should be used instead of aboriginal.

Quote from: elephants on October 27, 2014, 02:52:45 PM

flowering hell.
Likewise my comment was specifically singling you out...

Can't edit. I believe Indigenous should be used not Aboriginal.

Noz

Wow so trying to protect an nation is conceded an attack at Koop. This place should be welcoming all walks of life and the last thing we want is an inuit to get on this forum and find out that you have decided to name a team called the E word.

Nige

Quote from: Noz on October 27, 2014, 03:06:53 PM
Wow so trying to protect an entire race is conceded an attack at you Koop. This place should be welcoming all walks of life and the last thing we want is an inuit to get on this forum and find out that you have decided to name a team called the E word.
Didn't realise you were trying to be such a good bloke, I apologise.

Unlike the unidentified person who is soon to get rekt.  ;)