Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Noz

Quote from: nostradamus on October 26, 2014, 12:52:08 PM
Quote from: Vinny on October 26, 2014, 12:34:55 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on October 26, 2014, 12:20:06 PM
Quote from: Noz on October 26, 2014, 12:04:56 PM
Someone taking the banter that one step too far

let's call a spade a spade ......... this final episode can in no way be called banter, it's clearly underhanded gutless harrassment
He didn't call it banter, he said it was too far in comparison to the banter beforehand. ;)

He never mentioned the words "in comparison the the banter beforehand" ........ you did  ;)

Granted Noz may well have meant that, but l dont think its for me or you to embelish to make it so ....... l was merely commenting on his post as it was

Lol don't really see how you didn't understand that at all.

nostradamus

Quote from: elephants on October 26, 2014, 12:56:04 PM
!!!FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

take your bat and ball and go to the corner ele :P

Justin Bieber

So are we going to reverse the trade since it was the reason 2 people quit and it will only be revisited for years to come?

Jay

Quote from: whatlez on October 26, 2014, 01:49:51 PM
So are we going to reverse the trade since it was the reason 2 people quit and it will only be revisited for years to come?
Has to be done.

nostradamus

Are you seriously blaming the trade for this, and not the subsequent ongoing "banter"?

And just to clarify, is this a thinly veiled threat to continue harping on about it for years to come?

Noz

Quote from: nostradamus on October 26, 2014, 08:21:53 PM

Are you seriously blaming the trade for this, and not the subsequent ongoing "banter"?

And just to clarify, is this a thinly veiled threat to continue harping on about it for years to come?

How in the blue hell was that a threat?

nostradamus

Quote from: Noz on October 26, 2014, 09:08:46 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on October 26, 2014, 08:21:53 PM

How in the blue hell was that a threat?

there are a number of definitions for the word "threat", but the one to which l was referring was.........

an indication or warning of probable trouble.......as in the threat of a storm was in the air.

**l should have clarified that**

Noz

I really don't care anymore if trades like this can go through then fine. If people want to deactivate their accounts then fine. If people want to quit as coaches then fine.

Can a list of proper and in proper banter be laid out for the rest of us to follow. I wouldn't want an incident like this again.

Justin Bieber

I agree with noz.

I reckon the trade is the reason why guys quit and if that's the reason then the trade was seriously bad for 2 leave as a result.

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on October 26, 2014, 09:26:39 PM
I agree with noz.

I reckon the trade is the reason why guys quit and if that's the reason then the trade was seriously bad for 2 leave as a result.

I didnt leave the competition because of this. ::)

Vinny

Wait Koop left, who was the other person?

nostradamus

Quote from: Vinny on October 26, 2014, 09:38:22 PM
Wait Koop left, who was the other person?

Vlossy/Rids, but he hasn't quit, he's still very much a part of the Bangkok Crabs, but he did deactivate his ff account because he was sick of all the garbage going on here

Rids

I deactivated the account because I can not help myself with replying and I didnt want to throw more fuel on the fire. I think enough has been said on this matter and people really need to move on.

Rightly or wrongly, the trade has been approved. The decision has been made. Out of respect to the comp, now it is time to look to future trades and drafts.

Justin Bieber

I was going write a big message which would ruffle you Nost and may make you look silly. This is all in hindsight, trades look bad at the time, but turn out alright. Doubt this one will turn out alright, it might but I dunno, but oh well. There are some other terrible trades done which looked good initially, but turned out terrible. I suppose even though Koop has a poor trading history, we are picking on him, but I see it all and fair. But oh well, we just hope Hibberd gets a 2 year ban and then we will look stupid, but it won't matter as Elephants are set to pick up their first premiership 8) Just look at the squad if positioning goes right.

Def: S Burgoyne (Haw), B Smith (Adel), G Ibbotson (Freo), L Hansen (NM), J Geary (StK)/R Harwood (Bris)

Mid: M Barlow (Freo), J Lewis (Haw), T Boak (Port), D Prestia (GC), O Wines (Port), L Shiels (Haw)/ D.Shiel (GWS)

Ruck: T Goldstein (NM)

Fwd: J Roughead (Haw), JJ Kennedy (WC), T Walker (Adel), S Crameri (WB)/J Watts (Melb)