AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

If we get a petition of 14 coaches can we overturn the committee? :P

#ipredictariot

I still cant see why nigey and koops are so adamant for this to go through. If this was one of my trades id be like flower yea neg and i can get better value for my player.

Nige

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 23, 2014, 09:03:18 PM

#ipredictariot

I still cant see why nigey and koops are so adamant for this to go through. If this was one of my trades id be like flower yea neg and i can get better value for my player.
Think you might have missed my other post.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 23, 2014, 09:03:18 PM

#ipredictariot

I dont think they get we're here to help ::)

Ricochet

Whys the trade discussion thread locked??

nostradamus

Quote from: Ricochet on October 23, 2014, 11:50:08 PM

I don't think it takes a brain surgeon to work it out  ???

Ricochet

Quote from: nostradamus on October 24, 2014, 08:08:08 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 23, 2014, 11:50:08 PM

I don't think it takes a brain surgeon to work it out  ???
But has anything hurtful been said. I want to discuss trades lol 

actually. rereading it, yeh it probably should have been locked

Noz

Ricochet

I just don't get where Ringo was coming from

You lot are nothing more than a mob of whingers.

I have just read through the thread and feel my integrity has been attacked. Your rules allowed for any one who has a trade rejected to appeal to the trades committee for review.  This was done and three of us without any collaboration between us ruled the trade to be reasonable. So to me you can not seem to accept the ruling of an independent trade committee and keep belly aching on. Why don't you act like normal human beings and accept an umpires decision.

But I forget not dealing with normal people.

- All coaches outside of the parties involved think the trade was unfair
- The admin of the comp thinks it was unfair
- Even HP thinks the trade is unfair

Yet we're whingers for voicing our concern that it was unfair? Surely our concerns should be held with more value

Hellopplz

It is unfair cause I rate Hibberd highly while others also rate McGovern highly, took that into account. And also cause I like picks and this year has some pretty decent fantasy prospects. If I had Hibberd, I'd still park him in my backline for years to come, even with the Bomber dramas. However, really depends how highly you rate McGovern and the pick upgrade in comparison. Has a clear winner and probably could get better deals elsewhere, but I've seen worse go through in other comps in the past.

And I locked the thread, not BB. Would have locked this and the Official trades as well for a day or two, but people were posting trades in there so didn't want to. And well, this isn't my comp so didn't want to lock everything down which is why this was still open. I've done the same in Worlds before when things get a bit TOO out of hand, although things tend to be let through alot.

Noz

Hellopplz

If it was up to me, I'd lock all three until the weekend. But I don't want to overstep my place as BB's comp.

JBs-Hawks

Why though? Because there was discussion?

Justin Bieber

If it's about Rids. He was intentionally stirring up trouble. His arguments were just to fire people up and were contradictory.

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on October 24, 2014, 02:16:53 PM
If it's about Rids. He was intentionally stirring up trouble. His arguments were just to fire people up and were contradictory.
How ironic :P

tbagrocks

Anyone want a few young gun mids? Id still like to get a quality FWD/BCK/MID for some of my 19-21yr olds

I have too many players, let me know :)

If you have nothing positive to say! Shut the flower up!