AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphistopheles

Hey BB can we post out delistings now?

The thread seems to be locked?

BB67th

The de-listings thread is now open.

Please remember to just make on post in there for de-listings, and edit it if you make any changes before the deadline comes around.

KoopKicka

So, announcing the Spinking Medal presentation will be held tomorrow night (Friday) at 8pm AEST. Where there will be a host of awards presented. Like the Coaches Awardand the Spud of the Year amongst others. Co-hosted by Nigel and myself it should be just as fun as last year.

Once again the Almanac award will be running. This time the polling was done 5-4-3-2-1 to make it less tedious for me. All you have to do is fill in the blanks with Kathmandu players to try and guess the top 10 in our best and fairest. Whoever gets the most right in the correct places wil win. Will someone be able to topple JROO from his throne? :o

**Unknown Player** - 47
**Unknown Player** - 38
**Unknown Player** - 29
**Unknown Player** - 26
**Unknown Player** - 22
**Unknown Player** - 21
**Unknown Player**- 20
**Unknown Player** - 14
**Unknown Player** - 11

Bonus points if you can name 4 out of the 7 players outside of those 10 to poll.

Please send submissions to myself or post them in the Kathmandu thread.

Team list is below for your reference.

DEF: Michael Hibberd, Harry O'Brien (MID), Liam Picken, Taylor Duryea
(Jack Hombsch, Tom Young, Cameron Pedersen, Martin Clarke, Michael Firrito, Dale Morris, Henry Schade, Alex Silvagni, Tom Simpkin)

MID:Brad Ebert, Daniel Hannebery, Andrew Gaff, Tendai Mzungu, Isaac Smith, Jared Polec
( Tom Curren, Levi Greenwood, Andrew Boston, David Ellard, Sam Gray, Anthony Morabito, Dom Barry, Dylan Van Unen)

RUC: Paddy Ryder
Jarrad Redden, Sam Rowe (FWD), Daniel Currie

FWD: Luke Breust, Ben Howlett (MID), Lachlan Hendersen (DEF), Lewis Jetta (MID)
(Aaron Edwards, Tim Sumner, George Burbury, Ben Lennon (MID), Mitch Honeychurch (MID), Riley Knight (MID), Zach Merrett, Orazio Fantasia, Brad Hartman, Todd Elton)

Ciao.

~Koop.

KoopKicka

ossie85

BB67th

Most coaches have put in their votes for rules, but we are still waiting on a few.

Noz, Toga, Nails, JBs and Koop still need to make their votes.

KoopKicka

Quote from: BB67th on September 29, 2014, 02:46:38 PM
Most coaches have put in their votes for rules, but we are still waiting on a few.

Any chance of a PM resend? I cant find mine.  :-[

BB67th

Quote from: KoopKicka on September 29, 2014, 02:56:31 PM
Quote from: BB67th on September 29, 2014, 02:46:38 PM

Any chance of a PM resend? I cant find mine.  :-[
Sure, I'll send it now.

Nails

Rusty00

Just looking through the draft thread, can someone explain this rule to me as I'm a bit confused by it :-[

* When a team chooses to PASS in the National Draft, they will receive that pick at the same number in the preseason/rookie draft.

If I passed on Pick 53 in the National Draft for instance, don't I already have Pick 53 in the Rookie Draft?

BB67th

Quote from: Rusty00 on September 30, 2014, 08:09:45 AM
Just looking through the draft thread, can someone explain this rule to me as I'm a bit confused by it :-[

* When a team chooses to PASS in the National Draft, they will receive that pick at the same number in the preseason/rookie draft.

If I passed on Pick 53 in the National Draft for instance, don't I already have Pick 53 in the Rookie Draft?
You would then get another pick immediately preceeding Pick 53 in theRookie Draft.

nostradamus

Quote from: BB67th on September 30, 2014, 09:20:05 AM

You would then get another pick immediately preceeding Pick 53 in theRookie Draft.

l thought the pick actually got taken immediately after, as opposed to "preceding" it ...........ie, if a team passed on Nat 53, they would then get the pick "after" Rook 53

BB67th

Quote from: nostradamus on September 30, 2014, 09:24:37 AM

l thought the pick actually got taken immediately after, as opposed to "preceding" it ...........ie, if a team passed on Nat 53, they would then get the pick "after" Rook 53
It came before last season.

nostradamus

Quote from: BB67th on September 30, 2014, 09:27:05 AM
Quote from: nostradamus on September 30, 2014, 09:24:37 AM

It came before last season.

ok cheers BB, my bad

Rusty00

Thanks for the clarification :)