AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Toga on September 16, 2014, 08:47:46 PM
I remember during the off-season last year, we were able to find a list of all players and their SportsBet averages and they were listed by position in a thread to be used as a reference when trading... I can't seem to find any players' averages this year which is making it difficult for me to figure out players' values.. Any chance anyone could find a list for this season? :)
I just access the Sportsbet website. It's a pain, but yeah.

Vinny

Quote from: Toga on September 16, 2014, 08:47:46 PM
I remember during the off-season last year, we were able to find a list of all players and their SportsBet averages and they were listed by position in a thread to be used as a reference when trading... I can't seem to find any players' averages this year which is making it difficult for me to figure out players' values.. Any chance anyone could find a list for this season? :)
This would be awesomeeeeeee!

BB67th

It would be worth everyone's time to have a look at the Draft Thread I've just set up. It contains all the draft rules, including where players picked in each draft can go, which is important to know!

There is also the list of leftover players from last year's unpicked players pool, which I still need to go through and get rid of players who have been de-listed and retired. Still, it is there so people can see what kind of players are available with their rookie picks!

BB67th

I've also set up the de-listings thread. Probably a good idea to check it out as well, just to familiarise yourself with how everything is going to run this off-season.

Vinny

Stepping down as AXV assistant for Dongs.

Nails and I had a falling out.

kilbluff1985

Ricochet

Quote from: Vinny on September 18, 2014, 10:51:07 PM
Stepping down as AXV assistant for Dongs.

Nails and I had a falling out.
really? :o

Vinny

Haha nah, just don't want to be involved with AXV right now cause I don't know the competition very well and am part of the three others do decided to leave. Nails and Vinny combo lives on in WXV. ;)

Cheers for the offer KB but I'll pass man. ^

Justin Bieber

Elephants are looking for an assistant though.

Nails

Truth is Vinny was sacked and is trying to get out lightly

:o

Ricochet

Truth is Vinny tried dongs for a little bit but came to realise it really wasn't for him and went back to the dildos

Bill Manspeaker

truth is Vinny has a line of beautiful women lined up around the block and needs more time to get through them all. it's hard out here for a pimp

Noz

Quote from: BB67th on September 18, 2014, 03:37:04 PM
I've also set up the de-listings thread. Probably a good idea to check it out as well, just to familiarise yourself with how everything is going to run this off-season.

We putting our retirees in that thread as well?

BB67th

Quote from: Noz on September 19, 2014, 01:12:07 AM
Quote from: BB67th on September 18, 2014, 03:37:04 PM

We putting our retirees in that thread as well?
Yep, retirements and de-listings go together.

Nails

Lance Franklin is likely to be traded tonight. Now accepting last ditch offers in an attempt to win him.